directnettrading...comments?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by zman7854, Jun 28, 2003.

1. re: safe money????

Do your homework. Even better get the leverage form the product itself........

I would like to do just that, right now i trade at InteractiveBrokers and am very happy there. Is it possible to go directly through the 3rd party lenders?? If so how?
    Also spoke to a rep at directnettrading.com he sounds very knowledgable and reputable. He mentioned that it is possible to get 4-1 overnight margin right from the get go & is possible to get 6-1 after proving yourself to the 3rd party lender after a peroid of 60 days or so. Sounds pretty good to me as a swing trader. The one thing I didn't like is that after I asked him how long directnet had been in business?...the answer..7 months! He also mentioned that all my $$ would be SIPC insured (does that solve the safe money question?)
    Anybody know anymore info on www.directnettrading.com I'd like to hear from you. pm me or post here. thanks again Z :)

#11     Jun 29, 2003
  2. RAMOUTAR

RAMOUTAR

You will not be able to go direct to a 3rd party lender. Such parties will only talk to B/Ds

#12     Jun 29, 2003