direct access broker search

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by hsvt, Feb 24, 2011.

1. hsvt

hsvt

I trade equities currently in small amounts (I'm learning) 50- 200 shares. I'm looking at Mastertrader, IB Speed Trader, MB, and Trade Station. I've eliminated Lightspeed. I find amazingly little in the way of reviews for several of these. Any experiences others care to share are welcome.

2. I just opened a small account with Speed Trade. Super so far. I would of opened a much larger one but their clearing firm Penson Financial Services has negative earnings. So does IB by the way. Scary for me.

3. hsvt

hsvt

thanks for the input

4. ids

ids

hoodooman, where did you find negative earnings in IB?

5. big charts rolling earnings per share.

6. ids

ids

This is not a good answer. Provide a reference please to support your statement.

7. Penson and IB not going anywhere.

8. IDS:This is not a good answer. Provide a reference please to support your statement.

What's it about:

Bigcharts.com Symbol IBKR. No pe ratio. Rolling earnings per share negative.

Obviously you can't handle the truth.

9. ids

ids

Thank you. I was just curious. Remember, IB paid a billion dollars of dividends this quarter. It affected the earning picture a lot.

10. ids:Thank you. I was just curious. Remember, IB paid a billion dollars of dividends this quarter. It affected the earning picture a lot.

Yes they paid about $1.70 in Dec.and now the money flow indicator shows -50,000,000.

#10     Feb 24, 2011