Dire Warning About Secular Progressivism In America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Nonsense.

#31     Mar 23, 2013
  2. Really ? Prove it!

#32     Mar 23, 2013
  3. And you know this - how?

Because of your belief system? i.e., your faith? :D

Atheists resist the fact their belief system constitutes a faith all its own.

#33     Mar 23, 2013
  4. stu

stu

yeah, really.

#34     Mar 23, 2013
  5. stu

stu

Doesn't need an atheist, just a smattering of common sense would be all that's needed to resist such nonsense.

#35     Mar 23, 2013

6. I sorta disagree: the further this country makes gov't GOD the worse it gets.

It's when whacked out extremes of religion who get unrestrained power that's a problem.

muslims, atheistic communists, nazi's, catholic church (less relevant temporally ) etc etc.

Bothersome and short sighted lil gnats like stu and fc are harmless little creatures as long as they hold no levers of power.

#36     Mar 23, 2013
  7. How about some evidence to support your contention/statement /hypothesis?

#37     Mar 23, 2013
  8. Wallet

Wallet

If my history is correct, wasn't communism the poster child for separating the State from the Church..... look at where it ended.

The facts are undeniable this country has moved socially left over the last 40 years, exponentially the last decade and our country has suffered........ i bet if you could chart the social and moral move left to our financial and political woes they would parallel each other.

#38     Mar 23, 2013
  9. Wallet

Wallet

Lol.

#39     Mar 23, 2013
  10. don't take stu very serious he's one of those fuckwads that makes up his own history and uses huge doses of strawmen arguments to try to play gotcha.

#40     Mar 23, 2013