Dining Table Laptops

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by profitseer, Mar 6, 2003.

1. It's funny how many retail brokerage commercials show people casually trading from a laptop in bed. In on late-night infomercial, I can't remember which software they were selling, but they showed a couple laughing and trading in a big, comfy bed...I thought it was rather ridiculous.

Anyway, the whole observation of dining table laptops is something that I never thought of...at least not consciously until it was brought up by this thread!!!

LOL

PEG LEG JOE

#11     Mar 7, 2003
  2. I use my laptops like that all the time. I am writing this response from the TV/Game room now. I have a wireless network and it is not unusual for me to be here or the kitchen working with/on them.

I also have several associates who routinely pop over and we have had some great gaming sessions on all our laptops through my wireless net setup. I also run my music server on a laptop platform. I have a 20 gig hard drive in it and I regularly take it to handle DJ services at parties. It too is set up as a wireless unit and I work on it all over the place. :)

#12     Mar 7, 2003