Dinar

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Dell-Boy, May 7, 2005.

1. 42itus

42itus

11 Trillion Dinar were printed. Billions have been spent on the NID. In fact it took 26 -747's to deliver the NID to Iraq. You can bet the NID is here to stay.

#11     Nov 6, 2005
  2. #12     Nov 6, 2005
  3. 42itus

42itus

Libertad,

Keep the great posts coming. People need to understand the significance of buying Dinar now!

#14     Nov 6, 2005
  4. cmk

cmk

I would rather trade baseball cards than Dinars

#15     Nov 6, 2005
  5. Libertad....

Good post.

Its a neat idea to take a punt on an emerging currency. Drop in 5K and see what happens. Maybe nothing, maybe you quadruple your $$ in a decade. If nothing else, its a fun play.

So, what are the practical aspects of this? How does one do it?

#16     Nov 6, 2005
  6. 42itus

42itus

There are many ways to buy Dinar. Just type Buy Dinar in a Google search and you will find hundreds of sellers including more than six hundred on EBAY.

I am a member of an affiliate site that sells Dinar. The reason I went with them was because they have Dinar on hand and ship very quickly. The Dinar are uncirculated and they offer a buy back guarantee if you decide you no longer want the Dinar. With all this in mind I see very little risk.

I presently own 1,100,000 Dinar. They are NID and uncirculated.

#17     Nov 6, 2005
  7. cmk

cmk

Just what we need is some clown shamelessly plugging his website to get people to invest in a currency that is as valuable as a pile of pee gravel.

This guy is a scam, and "investing" in dinar is similar to buying a lotto ticket, without the 1 in 150 million chance in winning, but a 0% chance of your "investment" growing.

Get lost pal and take your Dinar with you

#18     Nov 6, 2005
  8. error: Site not found

Guess the Dinar business dropped already, eh? Going to the mainpage, however...

I love the testimonials! This one hooked me:

Well, holy shit! If Peter says so, it must be right!

Who the F*** is Peter?

#19     Nov 7, 2005
  9. Whereas the Dinar may succeed over time...now is the time to be long...How many times will you see this type of economic malaise in an oil rich country....

However..as I have mentioned in previous posts...it would be much better for you to open an account at either the central bank or one of the best quality banks...you will be paid interest on the dinar while you wait for conditions to improve...

You could actually have the dinar further depreciate...and still have the possibility of making money....

For example:

17 x 1.17x1.21x1.27x1.25...with a move to 32 from 17 still exceeded the US dollar including interest paid for the dollar...

Playing the currency by itself although it may succeed is not something that I would do...However I definitely would do the dinar plus interest play....

#20     Nov 7, 2005