Dimension

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by PiggyBank, Dec 6, 2009.

1. When did u start trading with them? and were you trading at there office or remotely from home?? I might be able to get your $$ back for you....Did you try calling dimension yet?

#31     Dec 17, 2009
  2. Call the SEC. Try to find the names of the same agents that took down Tuco Trading and contact them with a complaint. If you are not going to get your money back at least make sure the partners of Next Level Trading get fined or go to jail.

You should start another thread and get a bunch of people together. Power in numbers....

#32     Dec 17, 2009
  3. I start trading 2 years ago from home, outside US. About calling Dimension - yes, I tried couple of times but they didn't provide me with any information and they are telling me to call back in half an hour.

#33     Dec 17, 2009
  4. NKNY

NKNY

Yes they were a member of cbsx as far as I know... traded with them briefly and they had me fingerprinted...

#34     Dec 17, 2009
  5. NKNY

NKNY

Hey notis sfakianakis...

Keep calling dimension and see when they say...

Nick

#35     Dec 17, 2009
  6. Dimension has been a good reputation firm....until now!

Next Level Trading clears with Dimension, but Next Level Trading has turn out to be a scam, and will hurt Dimension greatly!

I been with Star Alliance for more then a year, and Ellie (the boss of Star Alliance) is a very respectful guy! Star Alliance is a good firm!
    But like i said, now with Next Level Trading on the loop, i don't know how much more clients can Dimension now bring in!

#36     Dec 31, 2009
  7. They have u fingerprinted but I am pretty sure they are not registered, so it is for their records only. I assume this because they don't require a S 7, and won't carry it for u.

#37     Dec 31, 2009

8. ARe u still trading now or looking for a firm to trade with?

#38     Dec 31, 2009
  9. Think I found what I was looking for but I don't want to elaborate just yet.

#39     Jan 1, 2010
  10. What kind of deal u have to trade the S&P futures? What is the commission, apy out and capital contribution required? Or are trading your own funds at an arcade?

#40     Jan 2, 2010