Dimension

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by PiggyBank, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Adam25

Adam25

I know that guy d fisher & he is a real trader and runs a real buisness-- I traded w/ him over 12 years ago...soes bandidt days!

he was our S-24 Principle....guys stay in this buisness for almost 15 years by doing things legit!

Licensed regisitered firms can take deposits from registered traders...you do a U4/ finegr prints etc...this insnt brain surgery.

i confirmed w/ my trading friends that what u said is right --%100 payout every 2 weeks-- 1 year lock up on initial depo and b/p is confirmed as well

my friend says he know 4-5 traders that have been w/ them for 3-4 years --no problems

As far as they know-- 3d trading was always a group of dimension...so I don't know what u guys are talkign about...

its these little fly by nite fim you have to be afraid of....not firms w/ 10 years history undfer there belt

Hold Brothers --Assent--Dimesion---werre here in '00 and are here in '10...for a reason---they are by the book

#21     Dec 14, 2009
  2. Dan is a good guy, but the two cronies he works for will try to nickle and dime you for every penny that they can. Watch out... If all you need is remote trading go with another branch and get a better platform while your at it.

#22     Dec 14, 2009
  3. Dimension left PHLX last year and shut down on 12/31/08. The current Dimension is a new firm that began on 01/01/09 with the CBSX.

Chaos ensued Dec 2008-Mar2009 with getting traders under old entity registered under new entity, several months in many cases. Mass confusion.

Traders that left due to the drama received their 2008 K1s in October 2009, and that's just not sloppy that's irresponsible. U5 were not mailed. It took your new firm registration to effect a U5, still no U5s.

Dimension is trader heavy, since every other trader seems to be impersonating a manager on Craigslist to earn overrides on the less informed newbie trader. They are admin/operation staff light, basically one guy. Yes, there are a few women who can answer the phone, but one guy takes care of it all. Getting anything done is a nightmare, since everything goes thru one guy leading to bottlenecking every simple request, requires several phone messages, emails and using their website request is nothing more than a placebo activity. Eventually you have to call, leave messages, email and hope someone will get back to you.

Most of the 'managers' are essentially someone earning overrides on you with no admin ability, the 'managers' have to go to the same one guy to get anything done. All those free Craigslist ads generate unskilled traders with an average of 2000 shares a day, so the quantity clogs up the thin staff.

#23     Dec 14, 2009

4. Okay great info boss...Have you worked for the company...Where do you get all this info from? So if it is a way to churn commission from a commission pyramid like structure on newbie traders, than one can work the system with the leverage. give them 5k get 100k in buying power 20:1 buy 700 shares of BAC and let it sit for 1 year while one can still work another job.

#24     Dec 14, 2009
  5. Hi, anybody has problems with this company Next Level Trading Capital, LLC
    36-60 Main Street, 2nd Fl.,
    Flushing, NY 11354
    US
    http://nextleveltrading.net/
    It seems they shut down from the beginning of the month, and I cannot get my deposit back. Their website is down, and nobody is answering the phones. I would also like to hear from anybody else who is trading with them. Any legal advise is also welcome, thank you for your help.

#25     Dec 17, 2009
  6. How much did u put down as a deposit? Also when did u start trading?

#26     Dec 17, 2009
  7. I started with $15 000, but have in the account right 22

#27     Dec 17, 2009
  8. Is Next Level Trading a broker/dealer? I never heard of them before.

#28     Dec 17, 2009
  9. Call Dimension and ask for your money back. May not work, but at least it's a start.

#29     Dec 17, 2009
  10. From Dimension link me directly to a lawyer, but I did not understand anything. If I am not from US, do you think that "demension" will give me the money back?

#30     Dec 17, 2009