Dimension

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by PiggyBank, Dec 6, 2009.

1. 10019

a guy named data fisher with a craigs list ad??

#11     Dec 10, 2009
  2. Adam25

Adam25

The only person i know named Data was from Star Treck

I actually forgot the name of the guy I spoke to , it was a while a ago but they were good guys, i visted the office...they had a lot of traders in house as well as remote it seemed liek

I saw some of the p&ls and they had real traders there...

I think i did call them from a craiglist add...thats where everbody advertises now I guess

#12     Dec 10, 2009
  3. Dimension? are they still around? what happened to the guys who used them, Prestige and benchmarq?

#13     Dec 10, 2009
  4. They SPAM Craigslist under three names daily.

#14     Dec 10, 2009
  5. Gcapman

Gcapman

Ask Dan what happened to the capital that traders put for deposit at their sub-llc Next Level Trading when the owners ran away....

#15     Dec 11, 2009

6. How do u know this about Next Level? Did you used to work for them? ARe you saying that the traders capital contribution & their profits were locked up by the firms owners and all the traders got super F***ked and did not even get access to their trading profits...?

#16     Dec 11, 2009
  7. NKNY

NKNY

Hmm, isnt Dan Fisher part of #D trading up in elmsford NY... Had spoken to him a while ago... He's with Dimension now ?

#17     Dec 11, 2009
  8. I don't know Dan, so can I ask u? Also, just as general advice for anyone, be weary of sub llcs unless you know who is backing them, and I don't mean the firm, I mean the person.

#18     Dec 11, 2009
  9. How is everything going with you as you try to find a firm to back you without a capital contribution.? I am in the same boat. I worked for t3 and felt way too pressured in the office by the managers to produce, so know I am trading s&p futures at a private office while I look for a firm closer to long island. I was looking into dimension but I dont like their front end. Are u still at a firm trading?

#19     Dec 11, 2009
  10. NKNY

NKNY

I heard avitar has a group in long iisland. Also hold has a an office there. I'd like to join a firm close to li myself in a few months as I'm wrapping up some projects. I hate trading alone. Lol.

#20     Dec 11, 2009