Dimension Trading Group

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by sobepehopeful, May 27, 2010.

1. Has anyone had any personal experience with these guys?

2. Gcapman

Gcapman

Just ask all the Next Level Traders who lost all their money (total sum I believe was a few million dollars)

FYI: Next Level Trading was a sub-llc of Dimension

3. If you do it directly through Dimension I'm sure you're fine, just avoid the sub-llc

They are pure retail though, so I wouldn't bank on them being very good service providers as it is.

4. MT_Disk

MT_Disk

Velez has partnered with Dimension, so beware. You may want to read the TT/Velez thread for how others feel.

5. Gcapman

Gcapman

I would avoid Dimension altogether - the fact that Next Level stole money from traders shows how bad their compliance department is as well as the overall company

6. scary

7. reggin92

reggin92

Careful as Oliver Velez has partnered with these guys - Look up Oliver Velez/ team trading.

Dont give them your money!

8. NKNY

NKNY

Is he really a partner of Dimension...?

9. Traders with independent accounts who are owed funds from VCM/TT were told that he was not going to be directly affiliated with Dimension (such as becoming a registered member). However the former prop traders from VCM/TT are using their Blackwood platform.

Upon research of Dimension's 2009 SEC focus reports from the SEC.gov site, it seems Dimension has plenty of capital and a longer history than some other CBSX firms.

10. NKNY

NKNY

Thanks Joe, they are one of the firms I'm currently considering. I know they've been around for a while...

Nick

#10     Nov 18, 2010