Dilema

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Ivanovich, Mar 26, 2008.

1. ET99

ET99

for a lousy 10% raise?
    either you have no ambition, or talent.

#11     Mar 27, 2008
  2. So many times, in better housing markets than we are in now, I have seen people pay a mortgage on 2 houses for a year or more holding out for a certain price. What I personally would do to get the house sold fast is go ahead and take fair market value and subtract anywhere from 6mo to 1yr worth of mortgage payments and set that as a starting sell price. You are going to lose that money one way or the other, if you are willing to take the hit out of equity (lower selling price) you will likely be able to sell the house a lot faster and thus free up monthly cash flow for the new house.

#12     Mar 27, 2008
  3. Why are you on this site? It is for Trading not job relocation issues. This thread is a waste of time. Elite Trader is not supposed to have useless crap.

#13     Mar 27, 2008
  4. I can't help but wonder though, did cold get a new ID already?

#14     Mar 27, 2008
  5. Interesting perspective. I'm trying to get them to pay a year's worth of rent in the new area. I guess I'm just going back and forth on whether or not a year would be enough time to sell.

As for the company buy out, I've tried to get them to do that. They say it's not part of their relo policy.

And to the guy who made the stupid comment about the 10% raise meaning I must be desperate or have no skill, it's not just a 10% raise in base salary. It's a bonus increase, stock options, a level up in title, two departments of reports and direct line to the CFO in a large, multi national CPG company,. I know many of you are traders, so you may have no concept of how it works in the real work force, but that's how you move up in the non-trading world.

#15     Mar 27, 2008
  6. I also trade, which is why I'm here.

And this site has far more worthless topics in forums that are devoted towards trading. Psychology is a more open forum. Unsubscribe, runt :)

#16     Mar 27, 2008
  7. Don't call me a runt, you are the loser. You answered ok up until you called me a runt. Well I now know you are a LOSER trader you runt. Well look at the responses you got you RUNT. You clearly are a piss poor trader.

#17     Mar 27, 2008
  8. nlimit1

nlimit1

boy you guys take this personal...... the funny thing about posting on sites is people can talk all kinds of shit becasue you can be a faceless pussy.... i am just fucking around have fun

#18     Mar 27, 2008
  9. STFU moron. Instead of continuing your diarrhea of the mouth, why don't you take a second to read Ivan's posts before you end up with your foot in your mouth?

Less embarrassing for you that way.

Oh and fuck you too nlimit1.

We both know why you joined (allenhobbs)

#19     Mar 27, 2008
  10. ok fair enough

#20     Mar 27, 2008