Difficult day ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Joab, Aug 10, 2006.

Difficult ?

1. Yes

36 vote(s)
    48.0%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    16.0%
  3. About the same as every day

26 vote(s)
    34.7%
  1. Joab

Joab

Ripley

Go and watch Samurai Trading (Nisan) again and pay close attention to the points he makes besides the patterns.

Then do lots of homework the night before. :)

The best part about today's trades was the fact that the volume I did shud at least help me lower my comm rate .... lol.

#11     Aug 10, 2006
  2. today was sweet nice slow trending day. i took huge size today and didn't get jiggled

#12     Aug 10, 2006
  3. hotboats

hotboats

For me this is the first down day Ive hadin about 2 1/2 wks. Ive stuck to one stock for the last 2 months and I feel I m finally able to get it a little more right then not, Im up about 3k from about 3 weeks ago. Not much for most of u but a victory for me after struggling for so long. I firmly believe if u stick to one instrument, stock, ect, and get to know how it trades back and forward, one mite survive in this game. Thanks to those individuals who offer help to those who are struggling. Gary

#13     Aug 10, 2006
  4. More boring than it was difficult.

#14     Aug 10, 2006
  5. My computer didn't complain one bit today! :D

Good luck to all. :cool:

#15     Aug 10, 2006
  6. dac8555

dac8555

dead on. really screwy and illogical.

#16     Aug 10, 2006
  7. normal day. most of my account still put.

#17     Aug 10, 2006
  8. Market has been filling all overnight gaps lately. i think when the options crowd jumps on the put side the buy programs come and ramp the market up. If the market gaps higher with p/c ratio higher they lean on the short side. This has been going on for a while.

#18     Aug 10, 2006
  9. Same thing... terrible. Lost my profits for the week in 1 ER2 trade. It was all over the place. I should have taken profit but I tried to let it run and ended up taking a huge loss.

ugh.

These damn days I can do without.

#19     Aug 10, 2006
  10. Definately a day to stay out, glad I did.

MS

#20     Aug 10, 2006