different fractals simultaneously

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trade4succes, Aug 28, 2003.

1. Quoted from the thread i mentioned:

"Turning to the futures matrix, you see that there are similar sets of descriptors for defining cells. You can print the matrix out and frame it. It is a comprehensive set of cells that cover the waterfront. Static."

I imagine he means that you have cells like; trending market, retracing market, choppy market etc.

Has Jack posted something to clarify the above also?

#11     Aug 28, 2003
  2. LOL :D :p

#12     Aug 28, 2003
  3. I think I have mastered Jack's methods.. I will chime in here...

You have to take a matrix log of a 5min, 67min and overaly the fractal with a divergence stop log. Beginners can take a iceberg on the 1min and MACD setting of 2,19 and square it to the nth.

For advanced its just a matter of using the p,v relationship on various time frames and wait for a .678% VDU. Once the VDU comes you just have to wait until the volume does a PPO.

Kinda reminds me when I was i was in grade school eating and apple and it fell on the floor.. I wonder if Newton wonders what happened.

Good Ole' Bubba:)

--MIKE

#13     Aug 28, 2003
  4. I don't really care about ta etc.

What I am specifically looking for is;

-Should you only go short in a shorter timeframe, if long on the longer timeframe? Or do you go double long/short at times. People would say: Too risky, but I do take larger positions now and then when the reward looks better and/or risk smaller allready anyway..

-Should your decisions to enter into a position in a specific timeframe be dependant on a existing or non-existing position on another timeframe? Or are entry decisions independant?

Etc, etc.

ps. hints as to where to find this information myself are also greatly appreciated! I will put down the possible answers here for all to see.

#14     Aug 28, 2003
  5. yep, seems like most if not all is on the mental ceilings thread in the psychology forum.

Now it's just waiting for the book! (SCT Technical and Psychological Guidebook)

#15     Aug 28, 2003
  6. It is interesting to see how one thinks........

To frame in trades in the same direction or opposing directions in long and short time frames......someone replied there is an easier way to do this.....one replied happens all the time.

When we take on a position in an instrument have we just framed in a probability and then skew it with a pyramid or do we oppose it....making us temporarily flat....

This is all so funny......

Michael B.

#16     Aug 28, 2003
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Finally someone puts this in a form I can understand.

#17     Aug 28, 2003