different closing prices in esignal?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Pig Porky, Apr 21, 2003.

1. True, bundlemaker.

No offense, esig, but some of those LiveRep folks need a lesson or 3 in the software they supporting. They can't come close to the staff who support us in these forums (and on esignalcentral).

Every time I ask a question they "will get back to me - hold on a moment" as if they have to look everything up.

#11     Apr 22, 2003
  2. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

Glad that fix worked for you.

I'd be happy to review your LiveRep session with a manager for Quality Control purposes. If you could PM or email me, the user name used to log into LiveRep and the approximate time of the session, then we can make sure the support person you chatted with is up to date on this information.

Regarding manuals, we have moved to an online manual format due to our aggressive development schedule exceeding the publishing time of hard bound manuals. Even our online version tends to fall behind our new releases. If you prefer a printed version, then I would suggest heading to your local print shop (ie. Kinko's) and they could print it for you.

#12     Apr 22, 2003
  3. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

TA,

Our LiveRep Support Staff are experienced staff, and quite trained on supporting eSignal. LiveRep is designed to allow the support representative to handle multiple chat sessions at the same time, so they will often be answering one client and researching another client's answer all in a live chat session environment. Comparing that to a more constructed bulletin board type of environment, where we have the time to craft more thorough answers explains the difference you mentioned.

#13     Apr 22, 2003