Difference between black on white crime and white on black crime

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Again you demonstrate why you're a <s>nurse</s> enema technician and bed pan commando.

Show me one professional jet pilot that doesn't have a GED/HS diploma.
    In fact many if not most have college degrees. Of course this has been pointed out repeatedly and you just keep spewing the same non sense. Naturally IQ47 laughs, but then he's easily amused anyway.

#11     Mar 9, 2012
  2. I used to live in a college town when I was in my early 20s. There was only 2% blacks living there. Median income is pretty low there (about $29k per year), yet crime is below the state average. You can still rent a room in an apartment in that town for as low as $187.25 per month (just checked prices) so its not that the blacks are "priced out"

So why are there so few blacks there? Only 2 words for you. Credit checks. They are hard assed in that town about credit. You also have to put up huge deposits on places. Sometimes the deposits are nearly twice the rent. Not only that, but because there are so many students there without credit, if you are under 25, you have to get your parents to co-sign for you. Thats not just to rent your own place, but even if you share a place.

#12     Mar 9, 2012
  3. jem

jem

This is what I do not get. How come no one of the left is offering any innovative solutions. I thought Obama was going to do something about this.

I believe we have a serious problem in the cities and we need fix things for financial and human reasons.

We don't need to say, hey that ridiculous so let them rot.
    And we don't need to pull the democrat leftist give money away and keep them oppressed crap.

Democrat policies have failed for 50 years. Financially, speaking its seems the Great Society give away made things worse.

We need to do something different. We are we not seeing innovation, why does it seem the leftists block innovation?

#13     Mar 9, 2012
  4. Eight

Eight

'dunno, they just don't go for the higher education, that's what I was thinking...

Honestly, I don't EVEN dislike black people, I used to play cards with some black guys, they were a lot of fun and quite good at the various games. I just can't help ragging on them, they just aren't getting into the workforce so they can have the American Dream and their racial bias against whities is just over the top.. and The Left feeds on that and fuels the fire so I HATE THE LEFT for that. If there is any one thing I HATE THE LEFT for it's those commie shithole ghettos they support...

#14     Mar 9, 2012
  5. It's a perfectly rational strategy by the democrats they simultaneously have a group they can both look down upon and exploit financially and politically whilst giving the false impression of caring, solace and justice.

#15     Mar 9, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

You see how they treat black conservatives like Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain and Allen West. It's obvious the left doen't care about the plight of blacks - it's just blacks they can control and will preach their message of hate.

#16     Mar 9, 2012