Didn't Jack Hershey promise educational training videos?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Thunderdog, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Youre a very frightened little boy I see. Always in the thick of posts picking on someone or another. A bully it seems. Bullies are worthless individuals with emotional problems tied to their mothers and possible molestation at some point in their early childhood develpment. You have to deal with that and that's enough for me.

So long Chester! LMAO!

R1 has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#61     Aug 29, 2007
  2. Actually it was Jack that was making the ridiculous threats.. you are probably Spyder or Jack himself trolling threads judging by your registration date

And you seem to know just a little too much about mother issues :p

#62     Aug 29, 2007
  3. I hope these intrusions did not involve body cavities!!! I know Steve Knight and he would do no such thing.

#63     Aug 29, 2007
  4. Jack is an NLP practicioner and a truly gifted storyteller, that is all.

#64     Aug 29, 2007
  5. Research in counseling psychology have found little support for NLP assumptions or effectiveness, in particular the claim that matching sensory predicates improves rapport and influence. The lack of support in the literature reviews marked a significant decrease in research interest. Psychologists and trauma researchers have criticized the hype surrounding NLP, particularly given its lack of empirical validation, exaggerated claims and continued marketing as a science which are regarded as features of pseudoscience.

And there you have Jack in a nutshell.. psuedoscience.. psuedotrader.. psuedosuccess!!!

#65     Aug 29, 2007
  6. "Times have changed and it is not a good idea to fool around with me or anyone I am associated with."

Sounds like Jack will send out someone to break the arm of anyone who disagrees with him...

#66     Aug 29, 2007
  7. They're up..
    I was talking with him the other night and he said anyone who needs them just point them to his site.

Someone has to have his site up somewhere with the vids..

#67     Aug 29, 2007
  8. OMG I just realized Jack looks like Willy Nelson being strangled by a tux

[​IMG]

Jack Hershey sporting a pony tail at age 70.. inform your local congressional representative

#68     Aug 29, 2007
  9. lastcall

lastcall

That's just scary :eek:

#69     Sep 10, 2007
  10. deity

deity

Best video on paper trading I've ever seen

#70     Sep 18, 2007