Didn't Jack Hershey promise educational training videos?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Thunderdog, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Wow I didnt realize you had fallen that far from the tree Jack who do you think you are? Issuing threats is the last bastion of the desperate. If you like you can send some Gmen to mine if you like? Grow up!!!

#41     Aug 28, 2007
  2. mde2004

mde2004

You are a delusional man Jack. No one cares about you. Get over yourself and move on with your life old timer.

#42     Aug 28, 2007
  3. You apparently care about him, otherwise you wouldnt post so much in jack bashing threads :D

#43     Aug 28, 2007
  4. mde2004

mde2004

You are next swordsman. I have your account numbers and home address. Keep talking and I will cash in.

#44     Aug 28, 2007
  5. Next what? I'm just saying you DO care about Jack OTHERWISE you wouldnt spend so much time on the threads that bash him.

Sounds like you, Thunderdog and Trader28 all sit around on weekends planning the next anti Jack thread to start :D

#45     Aug 28, 2007
  6. cmon Mde, I'm just poking a little fun :)

#46     Aug 28, 2007
  7. Yours is a most informative post. I find it quite interesting that, the moment I simply ask about videos that Jack himself had previously discussed, you immediately interpret it as an insult. You may wish to try and get to the origin of this response when time permits. True, I have opinions of Jack and he and I have exchanged "pleasantries" from time to time. However, I did not initiate any animosity in this thread. Others did. You included. I merely responded accordingly.

You found a polite inquiry on my part to be offensive to you. As another poster wrote in a different and unrelated thread earlier today, it was often known what the Soviets were up to during the Cold War by what they were accusing the West of doing. Can you see the parallel?

#47     Aug 28, 2007
  8. Not very decisive then, are you?

(rotflmao1: "Well, yes and no.")

#48     Aug 28, 2007
  9. You lost me. I was being sincere but I don't understand your response... could you clarify? Were you responding to my question? I haven't followed these threads, I am just curious about your trading method and track record ... If this information is personal I completely understand. Thanks.

#49     Aug 28, 2007
  10. Tums

Tums

LOL, havn't had good entertainment like this in a long time ! Bravo !

#50     Aug 29, 2007