Didn't Jack Hershey promise educational training videos?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Thunderdog, Aug 28, 2007.

1. The Dog has a point why do you blokes make everything difficult when it could be very easy. Do you do this it simply try and get around the fact your thingy (I cant call it a system yet) works.

You said you did a load of presentations why cant you do one more I'd be up for it

#31     Aug 28, 2007
  2. Jack,

Do you have an audited track record which people can view?

#32     Aug 28, 2007
  3. mde2004

mde2004

Jack has blown out many accounts, why do you think he is sharing the magic.

#33     Aug 28, 2007
  4. Bogan7,

I am just making a simple response to you.

Notice the title of this thread.

In front of the word video you see educational traning.

Take a look at the Dog's posts in this thread. An educational training video may to dog mean: Let me see you trade for a day so I can make up my mind if I want to ....blah blah.

You suggest we do one more. In my posts I said that there were a dozen done as far back as the early 90's. This is beside the point simply because times have changed. On the otherhand I am reflecting. We had a tough time then because of batteries running out and getting camera angles to include the traders as well as the screens (four at that time).

Let me further state that there was a purpose of the twelve videos. It was to help a second generation who lived in various parts of the US. The time and effort paid off quite well. I can remember one of the concerned people trading a million dollars of one equity in an account that was used for swing trading with swept funds.

Here, in these times, for your information, there is a substitute for all that work done in the past to get the hours of educational training videos that we did back then. I got out a carboard box today to just look at the pile of videos that were made from the original materials that were recorded.

Here in this thread we have a guy that is the OP who is sort of expreassing what you think is a good point.

What it sounds like to me is a kind of way to view a day's trading and even perhaps the prep for the day. I know the former effort was the same in that going through a day's trading was done as part of it.

Give or take it is about eight hours of taping to get through the prep, the TRH (Regular Trading Hours) and give or take an hour of debriefing and zooming in on logs and prints. Probably a set of CD's made from transferring stuff from camera feeds and the screens feeds.

Do you think there is any proprietary stuff there as well? for the display part, you can check a thread now 20 pages long that has the links to much of the scripts for souping up the screens' displays.

We use a video recorder to collect the screen displays on three levels as I have stated in this thread. I probably did not make it clear as to why this is done. There are reasons. I also mentioned that a lot of audios of days of trading have been done.

Now you see clearly that we did not do a video that is what dog and you feel is normal for us to have done for your use.

The specifications for what you want are clear to me.
    the title of the specs would read something like: "specs for a day's trading to show the efficacy of the method by shooting the traders and the screens including the logs and prints of the traded day and including a debriefing for explanitory purposes."

I think this would be a perfect tool for anyone who is considering becoming a trader. An 8 hour video would certainly hit the spot.

Lets see how we could make it shorter for the convenience of the potential user. lets take out the part dog would not be using. He says he does not read the entirety of any posts as a preactical matter. Lets take out the debriefing of the logs and prints right off. Let's do some more cutting. Midday is dull usually. Let's cut that. Waiting for the AM synch is sort of time consumning, let's cut that too. ETC ETC..

To have a short video of a day has been done time after time in presentaions. As I stated we cover 6 and 1/2 hours in about 40 minutes. It is a real day in real time and just the turns are covered in real time. That is we cover any day that comes up from the past. We start the video and cover the potential trades in real time before they occur, during their occurance and after their occurance. We did this and it is not what is wanted it turns out. Others have recorded their trading as well and it is not what is wanted.

You and dog still want something that you do not have or have access to.

You are requesting a decision making tool for yourselves. You are bright guys and can make decisions when your support team gives you what you specify for decision making. Cool and clear.

For dog's benfit I skipped to his decision making bottom line before and in this thread. He can decide from an eight hour video prepared by me on a day's trading. He can look at my logs in the vidoe and have views of the associated prints. He can repeat the process to his hearts content. All of this is fine with me.

Would you like to guess what comes next? he is simply going to set up a plan of action to carry out his decision.

One possibility is this. Use the materials available on the web and enlist the aid of someone to work along with him. Probably the best combo would be the journals and ranfiel coaching him.

A moment of reflection is this. I have seen people learning for about 47 years. I have coached a hell of a lot of people. I have been a speaker and an Adjunct at some really great schools and I have had personal contact with a lot of students. I have worked tirelessly with a lot of people in other words.

This guy dog can have what he wants and do what he wants. It is well known how it is going to turn out.

you ask in your post: "You said you did a load of presentations why cant you do one more I'd be up for it"

Well, there are absolutely no reasons whatsoever why I can't do one more. hey I'm about 75, I walk three miles a day to get the day started, i knock off about 12 hours a day after that and I have a refreshing glass of wine or two at the end of the dayand I'll probably take a swim as well any day of the year since my pool is solarized for year round use.

Since I am focused on problem solving and putting together a five book set on this stuff, do you think it would be a good idea to tuck a DVD in the back of each book to cover the bases with an 8 hour quicky?

#34     Aug 28, 2007
  5. Lot of talk of past videos, but no links or offers to provide......hm

#35     Aug 28, 2007
  6. That would be no then? No sweat I was just asking anyway I doubt you'd have time given the length of your responses to simple questions. You must be murder to go to a resturant with!!(No offense)

#36     Aug 28, 2007
  7. Between you and dog I would have a hard time deciding who'd I'd kick in th balls first

#37     Aug 28, 2007
  8. I operate under NFA rule 208...part a. I have maintained this status since the time it came into being.

You can also check out the SEC citations for "inside trading"; they involve a collection of accounts. From my recollection the whole series were linked at some point.

For most people who need to see my records, they automatically have access to them. I accept this as part of doing business.

Currently, because of one thing or another, some people are in trouble as a consequence of intrusions that they have perpetuated; law enforcement in four states and two countries are currently involved. The FBI is the coordinating agency.

Steve Knight is not part of this enquiry, however he is a person of interest at this point.

Times have changed and it is not a good idea to fool around with me or anyone I am associated with.

#38     Aug 28, 2007
  9. Really how scary!!! Judging from the fact you registered this month and are already a heavy poster indicates you must have been kicked off the site recently and have come sneaking back under another alias, is that you again Trader 28? Or is it some other loser who hides behind multiple handles. I have no time for multiple handle wankers.

#39     Aug 28, 2007

10. It seems to me that every other week you resurrect a thread that denigrates Jacks work.

You have serious personal issues.

#40     Aug 28, 2007