Didn't Jack Hershey promise educational training videos?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Thunderdog, Aug 28, 2007.

1. You'll have to forgive Spyder.. he is getting slaughtered by the market and has been quite grumpy since he realized he has wasted a year of his life.. time for our doe eyed little deer to find another guru to do his thinking for him :p

And Jack is a little cranky too but that may just be old age and the realization he wont be remembered

#21     Aug 28, 2007
  2. Your life is what it is. I do not care one way or another. I see you as a clear example of a person who has not followed any path regarding any system of trading. What I do is very unimportant in the infinite scheme of things.

I am very glad that a person like spyder has been able to support the interests of so many people. He has made an effort that is unmatched anywhere on the web to be helpful, informative and supportive of others. Over and over and over.

You expect that one video can characterize a method of trading. No one who produces videos does a single video presentation of a given method. It is not possible.

You start a thread to make an impossible request (unknowingly as a consequence of your trading acumenn) and at a time when what you want has been previously offered to anyone (and that included you at that time).

You feel you are polite and I do rampages. Good for you.

There are many many ways to trade. I have made it my business to be able to trade using a variety of methods any one of which I would be doing to go along with a person who is trading his method live. Often we interact during the trading and most definitely afterward to compare notes. A lot of traders can slip in along side another trader and use a given set of rules to get the job done. A lot of well informed interaction is possible as a consequence of many many people heving these capabilities.

What you think is piss and vinegar is just an statement from me that appraises the situation at hand. You may get to understand at some point that I have every right to respond to a person who has been maligning me for quite a long time and who has done such from an very uniformed vantage point.

The fact that you seem to expect things to be given to you and do not notice that they have been available to anyone who can read and connect is just unfortunate for you and your ilk.

By starting yet one more uninformed thread, you are doing the normal thing a person of your ilk does. You provide the continuing platform for more and more uninformed commentary on myself and the trading methods I advocate.

I ask that more and more people take the trouble to read the posts of the subset of people like you. there they can find out just how damaging making poor and uninformed decisions can be.

A person gets to be like you are through a loong and involved mind building process. Each step can be very deceptive and subtle. It is important that others profit from the record such a person creates.

the mind accumulates tones and tons of stuff. Subconciously it is continually organized into stronger and stronger sinews. In your case it is a disaster that cannot be repaired at this point.

The channels of misinformation that you have created about various trading methods are permanently constructed in your mind. they compose your resourse system for thinking about making money. There is no way any of these mental constructs may be erased. You built them and you get the consequences. none of these things have to do with SCT or PVT; that part of your mind is a voidand will remain so.

the reasopn that it is all past your modelling and developmental control mentally is because it is necessary to be able to surmount the information you already have locked into your mind mistakenly. there isw no way that what you use as a first recourse can ever be displaced and moved to a relatively remote place by surplanting the regions of first recourse with substantive new and productive brainpower to be able to have and utilize terrific skills of some sort. You have simply exhausted this possibility and not have the consequences of the irrationality of your consious capabilities.

You will continue to reinforce your vantage point as the above post shows.

I am a person who has maintained the ability to assess, consider and use a wide variety of trading approaches. When I sit in any presentation or live trading activitiy being condusted by experts in their life's work, I can take in their viewpoints and approaches. I can understand the situation, conditions and circumstances that are at hand. This is becuase I did not go off on a wild goose chase from an uninformed viewpoint. You are the example of what it is like to be a person who does such and documents it.

There is nothing wrong with a person being ignorant when he arrives on the scene. That is SOP for most. What happens after that is a conscious process of decision making after decision making. Here we are today and you are starting threads on a statement of a promise made to provide a video. you want a vieo to use for some purpose or, maybe, you just wanted to call me out on what you perceived at the time as an unfulfilled promise. Who cares. You have made your bed now you get to sleep in it. The benefit you provide is an example to all. your posts from beginning to end show how a person can get to be what you are today.

Take the trouble at this point to move on. Drop the Jack Hershey stuff out of your life and begin to do something constructive with the energy you have and the time you have. Please put me on ignore.

#22     Aug 28, 2007
  3. And you write thousands of words to prove it.

And while I am doomed by the limitations of my previously devised and self-imposed mental constructs, it is refreshing to see that your attitude and outlook remain flexible. (Case in point, eh?) You, sir, are a ray of sunshine. A beacon of hope and all that is good.

#23     Aug 28, 2007
  4. First, I did not specifically ask Jack the question, although I expected that he might answer. Second, I rarely, if ever, read Jack's posts in their entirety. (Does anyone?)

As for the videos, I was not aware of their existence. So, if they have been produced, then thank you for answering my question. Please note, however, that we may have misunderstood one another. I had been hoping that there would be a video that actually demonstrated the analysis and trading in "real time," so to speak. I'm not suggesting that this specifically is what Jack promised, but this is what I had hoped for. I wasn't interested in isolated lessons of SCT's various component parts. Rather, I was hoping to see it "live" and in action. Had such a video or videos been created, they would obviously be viewed after the fact. However, it would interesting to see it unfold, moment by moment.

Perhaps my interpretation of what Jack said was overly optimistic. I acknowledge that. And, as I said, I do not expect anyone to go out of their way to produce such a video for me (and those of my "ilk," as Jack is fond of saying). However, if such a video did exist, it would be most enlightening to see. Please let me know if such a thing ever comes about. I would be much obliged.

#24     Aug 28, 2007
  5. Several individuals produced videos of their trades in real time. Those links are scattered throughout the futures Journal. Unfortunately, I do not have an exact link at this time, but maybe, someone following this thread, knows of their exact location and can post here. Otherwise, I'll spend some time after market close to find them (or over the next couple of days). The educational videos (for the most part) exist in one location, but additional videos (of an educational content) have been posted as well by other parties interested in furthering the process. These links pop up from time to time.

Later in the year (time permitting), I plan to produce a series of video examples (both of trades and components of the process itself) to the Journal.

Hopefully, you'll find the above examples both educational and entertaining.

- Spydertrader

#25     Aug 28, 2007
  6. Quote from jack hershey:

Proud of yourself? You are a very tiresome person. Why don't you get off your ass for once and make an effort to discover that your orientation to trading precludes your learning or using PVT and SCT. Once you figure that out you can move on in your life and forget about Jack Hershey. A lot of people here should forget about me and move on. You and they need to understand the consequences of their prior decision making and how their mental state and equipment now precludes their involvement in the template and paradigm used to build PVT and SCT...

Then for once demonstrate that your stuff actually works, instead of burying newbies in 96,245-word volumes similar to the Egyptian "Book of the Dead", 367,045 obscure forum words and remove the "mysticism" from the Hershey method. I am sure this has already been mentioned at least 867 times, but you seem to develop Hives when anyone requests proof to validate your religious cultism.

#26     Aug 28, 2007
  7. Thank you.

#27     Aug 28, 2007
  8. you're one of those liberals ardent u?

#28     Aug 28, 2007
  9. Nah I think the way Jack does and he just doesn't say it but I will;
    You're a jagoff (and I don't even trade Jacks methods) so I guess that in essence makes u a double Jagoff. Ooooooooooo--thats bad. And, on top of it you're a double Jagoff with an MBA. Now Im glad I didn't go to grad school!!!

#29     Aug 28, 2007
  10. I love you, too. What are you wearing?

#30     Aug 28, 2007