Didn't Jack Hershey promise educational training videos?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Thunderdog, Aug 28, 2007.

1. In that case with Jack you get what you pay for

#11     Aug 28, 2007
  2. We were unable to make a video to show how SCT works.

As a compromise we invited over 20 people to attend a 4 day meeting and we made about 5 2-hour videos per day. The illustrations of the videos as plates are contained in three three ring binders. The plates are divided into two categories: theory and application.

Because we record every trading day on three levels, some of the 2 hour videos of given trading days and on various levels were reviewed during the 2 hour presentations that were vidoe recorded for reference and distribution . On average one of these comprehensive viewings of a days action takes 40 minutes. About a month of real time recordings of full days of trading can be abridged, qualitywise, and put on a CD. Usually when I am presenting, I carry about five months of recent days with me to be able to illustrate any questions that may come up.

I also have the videos I do transcribed and illustrated from the originals used in the video. These documents per two hour period range from 70 to 150 pages depending upon the topic.

Often these documents are re-illustrated using a second period of trading time as a way of broadening and deepening the content value.

Other assorted videos that were recorded before digital, etc. have been available since the early 90's. One set is twelve one hour tapings.

With regards to audio which is OT, much more has been done. they focus more on live trading where real money is at play and they were continuously done over months and months. A lot of these have the logs and prints on file with the audio recordings.

At this point you are not on our distribution list.

For various periods of time, I supported my efforts by providing CD's and printed copies. currently I have one coming up and there will be a limit of 100 attendees. They will be fully supported with cd's videos and printed materials as a courtesy.

The person whomanages Jake Berstein's piblic appearances has offered me three times Jake's fees and expenses; I declined since I am an amateur.

So you are correct I have promised videos, audoes and printed materials countless times and I have provided such.

Here in ET there have been two segmented journals running for a total of four years: the PVT for three years and the SCT for 1 year. The chat room, on occasion, has had a focus of the ES and trading it. Each month the SCT journal is edited and illustrated and published, as well.

So you have started yet another Hershey thread to match the threads continually produced by your cronies and whiners.

Proud of yourself? You are a very tiresome person. Why don't you get off your ass for once and make an effort to discover that your orientation to trading precludes your learning or using PVT and SCT. Once you figure that out you can move on in your life and forget about Jack Hershey. A lot of people here should forget about me and move on. You and they need to understand the consequences of their prior decision making and how their mental state and equipment now precludes their involvement in the template and paradigm used to build PVT and SCT.

When it comes to making money, there are consequences of making bad decisions along the way. What you get is fear, anxiety and anger. You can confirm this by reading your collective posts from the beginning to the present. It is a tradegy that you created and now you get to own it. Having an MBA and utterly wasting it is a tradegy.

You made the decision the be "right" rather than ever be rich; that decision is one of the dumbest things a person can do.

#12     Aug 28, 2007
  3. Indeed it is a shame that my life is essentially over for all intents and purposes and I will never be happy and content, for the simple reason that I have not adopted your "paradigms." I asked for the videos that I thought you were going to make available for everyone here via hyperlink, and you read me my fortune until the day that I die. Talk about value added.

Let's be clear, Jack. I do not think very highly of you, your attitude or your approach to the markets. However, insofar as this thread was concerned, I did not incite any animosity. You did. I merely recalled something you had promised earlier, and referred to it. Rather politely, if I might add. You are the one who went off on a rampage. Who, then, is the one with fixed ideas that cannot change? A rut of his own making? The piss and vinegar is decidedly on your side of the table this time. Bon appétit.

#13     Aug 28, 2007
  4. no. 22

no. 22

You tried and failed.
    I suggest you do some work on channel generalization. There may be something there.

#14     Aug 28, 2007
  5. mde2004

mde2004

He is a magician and a liar. His track record is worse than Cramerica.

#15     Aug 28, 2007
  6. WD40

WD40

I do not see you being somewhat open minded, the way you said in an earlier post.
    Since you have already studied this man, made your conclusions, and stated your position, don't you think you should simply move on?

#16     Aug 28, 2007
  7. You are also unable to call a live trade or provide any kind of track record

Well apart from the 26% you lost in that trading contest before leaving it early with your tail between your legs

#17     Aug 28, 2007
  8. And live up to Jack's claim that I'm closed-minded? No.

I have not seen anything yet to convince me that SCT works. Remember, that means always being in the market. And, I'm not going to learn the method to determine if it works for the same reason I am not going to get certification in chiropractic "medicine" to convince myself that it is bogus. Or reflexology, or whatever. THAT would be a monumental waste of time. However, if I could see it in action on video, moment by moment, then I would certainly not dismiss what I saw. And please note that I did not ask Jack to make videos to convince me. He owes me nothing. I merely asked that, if the videos were made, as Jack suggested that they would be, if I could kindly see them.

Who's closed-minded now?

#18     Aug 28, 2007
  9. WD40

WD40

You have convinced yourself SCT is not for you.
    Thousands of people are in agreement with you.
    You are in the majority.
    You should rejoice that you have not got suckered in to Spyder's one year journey.
    You have a profitable system of your own, be proud of it.
    Go forth and make lots of money for yourself, then go to a Greek island and enjoy. You don't need this shxt.

#19     Aug 28, 2007
  10. The hyperlink has been available, like all the other evidence you've requested in the past, yet you continually fail to go and locate it. Now, once again, you appear to be 'blaming Jack' for failing to hand to you that which you could have obtained yourself at any time.

If you don't like the way Jack responds to you, then stop asking him questions, and stop reading his posts. Nothing could be easier to accomplish. Place the 'crazy old man' on ignore and move on.

'Open-minded?' My ass. You want the thing proven to you before you head off on the journey. I empathize with the desire to need to 'see' proof' before embarking on a journey which requires much effort. However, discovery of any kind results from individual effort. Understand, nobody has any plans to provide a new round of proof. I personally do not care if anyone reading my journals believes or not my results. Too many people who have learned the methods now profit for me to care. Too many people have seen me trade live. Too many people have received my execution reports. If anyone chooses to believe I have made the whole thing up (4 years of data), then by all means, I encourage them to place me on ignore. I have zero desire to relieve anyone of their delusions.

I began this process of 'paying forward' my experience in an effort to keep a promise made a long time ago. Nothing more. At the time, I felt the animosity which accompanied then (and still surrounds such threads today) would undoubtedly end the discussion within two weeks. Ironically, 4 years later, this process now draws to a close - out of choice, rather than, necessity.

Equities, Futures, Forex, baseball cards - it just doesn't matter. The whole thing works exactly the same, in any market, on any time frame - provided sufficient liquidity exists. It is less a system, than it is understanding how the market (all markets) operate on a fundamental basis.

You don't need Jack's posts to see it. You don't need any of the Journals to see it. You don't need video, audio or books to see it.

Look in the charts. It's been there all along right in front of your nose.

Seriously Thunderdog, you appear to be an OK guy (from what anyone can glean from an Internet Message Board) and many of your posts often contain the sort of wit rarely noticed in these forums. However, you have a tendency to decide a thing is a certain way, when in reality, the thing is quite different than it appears. I suspect you already know this, and I also understand you do not care for the manner in which Jack posts. However, if you really do have an open mind, and you really do have a desire to learn, well then why not get on with it?

No need to waste time debating with Jack or anyone else. Simply have at it.

Good Journey to you.

- Spydertrader

#20     Aug 28, 2007