Did your trading "success" ruin other people's career?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by sunggong, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Can't go wrong with that one. :p

#11     Feb 3, 2008
  2. Well, is it any surprise his friends failed with the material they were given?

#12     Feb 3, 2008
  3. I think trading success starts within. There are a ton of traders who make it on their own because their mental makeup and the willpower.

On the other hand, there are a ton more people who were given a lot more guidance and tools to work with and still fail because they can't control their emotions.

Again, I discouraged them to day trade. I answered their questions when I was asked on things. Granted, I didn't go out of my way to tell them all my "secrets" because it cost me a lot of time and money.

I'm not going to sacrifice my trading hours to teach them what I do. I would much rather make money.

I told them to stick with their job, but they wanted to give it a shot, and they failed. How is that my fault?

Renegen, are you one of those people that MUST blame on something or someone else when you lose money?

So many people are too proud to admit that THEY lost money, so they HAVE to blame on something, with most common excuse being, "Oh, the market is crooked. It's all manipulated."

Well, my response is if you know the market is manipulated, why not take advantage of it instead of complaining about it???

Blame game is for losers.

#13     Feb 3, 2008
  4. lately

lately

You sound like a jealous friend yourself.

#14     Feb 4, 2008
  5. gangof4

gangof4

and the only prescription is more cowbell...

#15     Feb 4, 2008
  6. HAHAHAHAHAHA

don't fear the reaper baby

#16     Feb 4, 2008
  7. Whenever Im asked as to how to trade I keep it real simple, this is the bid this is the ask, buy on this side sell on this side, try to take the spread home.
    Have fun.

#17     Feb 4, 2008
  8. JB3

JB3

I guess they weren't that good of friends.

Which is perfectly understandable, it's your living we are talking about here. But if the friend is like a brother to me, it'll be hard for me to watch him fail without showing them a few tricks to stay float.

#18     Feb 4, 2008
  9. Renegen is right. So many are out there just to blow smoke up someone's ass with all this nonsense.

And Reaver, you're a first class douchebag. You're absolutely clueless.

#19     Feb 4, 2008