Did you play RMBS options today?

Discussion in 'Options' started by qdz2, Jan 29, 2003.

1. qdz2

qdz2

It was fun. Good luck. What do you think?

:p

2. qdz2

qdz2

fortunately, there is no SSF on RMBS. If there were, I wonder what would happen to the players.

:p

3. Anyone by chance get this one before 1:30pm?? Looks like the news broke around lunch time. Unreal. The volume was INSANE. A 31million share day. Yesterday was around 500K. I wonder if that many people were still short this thing, or if that many people were simply flipping it all afternoon as market makers marked up the shares on the positive news and huge increase in demand. I am going to go check out T&S now. Today was like a mini-ipo run for RMBS.

Any of you also have a news service that actually delivered the court decision to you around lunch time so you could actually do something about it?? Please let me know who.....

4. I'm long the feb10puts. What do you think?

5. SSF's, nothing would have happened, they would have made money into the volume.

I looked at RMBS 10 calls which were about 50 cents at the time. Still looking :p

6. white17

white17

What kind of size are you talking about? Seems as though you've taken the worst part of the hit. I wasn't watching this one but it must have been quite sudden to have gotten away from you this badly. Wish you luck

7. :eek: