Did You Ever Want To Fly An F/A-18F Super Hornet?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 14, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

This is the next best thing.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nw0gjw1XIIk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Sharing this vid with my step-son. Its the reason for him to continue to do well in highschool. F-ing awesome. :)

3. Awesome! Thanks for posting.

4. I think Lucrum is trying to build one of those things in his garage.

:D

5. pspr

pspr

I hope it will have ordinance. :)

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

LOL :)

7. pspr

pspr

2nd Amendment rights! :D

8. LOL!

9. hughb

hughb

That was a great video! I hope it was authorized otherwise Mr. Francis is in big trouble.

I couldn't help but LOL at the 29 dislikes on it. Who could have watched that and gave it a thumbs down?

With record numbers of people on food stamps, disability, unemployment, on and on, it's good to see Americans out there doing American stuff. Lately I've been reading about pioneers like Daniel Boone and the founders of the colonies back when this was the New World. Those were people who didn't whine for entitlements. Do you think aviator Francis in that video will have time to get to a government office and file forms to receive benefits if a MiG lets loose with an air to air missile at him? No, he's going to handle that problem all by himself. I wonder how long it is going to take for America to get it's mojo back. This crap we're enduring now can't last forever.