Did you blink and missed the correction?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pupu, Apr 20, 2010.

1. pupu

pupu

Tough luck.

Now you need to wait at least 3 more months for a 1 % pullback if you want in.

2. jax88

jax88

Expect a false breakout tomorrow, and a correction to 1160.

3. S2007S

S2007S

Yea that was one hell of a pullback wasnt it, everyone was scared when that greedman sachs news hit the wire, less than 48 hours later everything is back to normal once again.

So 120+ point pull back on Friday by a 70+ point rally yesterday and another 25 points today puts the dow only about 30 points away from 2010 highs which should easily come tomorrow no questions asked on the earnings of aapl. Lets keep inflating the market so everyone feels good. Just got to love the manipulation in the markets. Everyone has to enjoy it while it lasts.

4. Well that downleg was short-lived. How high are we going this time till the next hiccup?

5. Oops, we had a big sell off over at Europe. US futures are quite negative.

6. Off the top of my head, I think the figures translate : $100 increase in stock market wealth translates into $4 in consumer spending. $100 in real estate appreciation translates into $9 in consumer spending.

7. jax88

jax88

ya................

8. Time to drop your shorts, fellas. We're going up.

9. jax88

jax88

BRING ON THE 1215! I am ready to lock and load massive short inventory. This thing is dead in the coming weeks.

10. noddyboy

noddyboy

wow. How long have you been shorting? Any stops?

#10     Apr 29, 2010