Did Tuesdays elections push Range Rover over the edge?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

Didnt you get the memo? He already does, he gets his talking points from Joy Behar and Whoopie Goldberg.

#21     Nov 4, 2010
  2. Tarnation! This is confusing. You have far too many valid and well-balanced views. The only difference between us, among the points you mentioned, is that if I were an American, I would have voted for Obama and would not have been the least bit ashamed to admit it. That's not to say he didn't make any mistakes. Every president does. But consider the alternatives.

Do you at least dismiss "trickle down" "supply-side" as an excuse rather than a legitimate economic theory? And do you also agree that tax cuts do not pay for themselves? (Because they don't.) And do you think that everyone should be entitled to stable, affordable and available health insurance? With an emphasis on stability as it relates to affordability and availability. If you answered yes to all of these questions, then you may not be so bad after all. :)

#22     Nov 4, 2010
  3. LOL!!! The guy who is fervently posting well beyond the point of obsession insisting that the democrats actually won despite losing is now a self appointed arbiter of sanity... ROFLMAO!!! This place is priceless!!

What's even more funny is that they reveal how morally bankrupt they actually are when they proudly tout their plans to place the blame on republicans for the failure of democrat policies in hopes of regaining control of the house. The crowd who is cheerfully deceptive and underhanded tries to simultaneously proclaim the moral high ground... LOL!!! Then you guys wonder why you got kicked out of the house...

The republican/democrat balance is pretty much even in the country, hence the independents decide everything, and guess what... We aren't buying your shit, and we only elected Obama to keep McBush out of office and because he said he said he'd end the war (which he didn't), not because we liked him... You guys, just like your deal leader, are very sore losers. Have some class, learn to lose with dignity... At least McBush was able to do that...

#23     Nov 4, 2010

4. After reading this I am starting to think you are losing it as well.Why are you guys so angry ?You guys just won the House and claim to believe that Obama is done. Shouldn't you guys be happy today ? Why this long anger filled rant? Why is Hello throwing Bitch Bombs at a mother of 5 and tea party leader ?:confused:

#24     Nov 4, 2010
  5. Mnphats

Mnphats

Brilliant, the left always needs an escape goat. At least its in the open now and maybe the demoncrats can stop blaming Bush.

Just wishful thinking at best.

#25     Nov 4, 2010
  6. LOL!!! The guy who is fervently posting well beyond the point of obsession insisting that the democrats actually won despite losing is now a self appointed arbiter of sanity... ROFLMAO!!! This place is priceless!!

#26     Nov 4, 2010
  7. We can never forget Bush.Like Hoover and The Great Depression Bush will be taking heat 80 years from now.He also has a spot among the countries worst Presidents to keep his legacy alive.

#27     Nov 4, 2010
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

we are not going to agree on economic policy. without going specifically into your questions, i will sum up my beliefs with a few phrases to clarify:

i believe in small government, not big.
    i believe that the private sector knows how to better create jobs, spend money to boost the economy, and with the one exception that government should provide regulation to protect the citizens from business preying on them (though harming them physically, financially or mentally), government should stay the hell out of business's way. by default, that means lower taxation, because more money in the pocket of business means that business will see it goes to the right place (as long as regulation is in place to assure it is done legally and without ill-intent).

to sum up why i dislike obama so strongly is as follows:

he put in place most of the same architects of the housing bubble, and crash of 2008 despite calling for change.
    he has expanded government, and expanded debt (massively). and dont tell me bush did so too as a retort - i hated him, too.
    he praised the passage of the near-worthless dodd-frank bill.
    he did not go after wall street as promised.
    he re-appointed ben bernanke (same as point one, but this one was especially evil, so i mention it twice)
    he forced legislation through (health care) instead of properly going through the motions to make sure it was done right, just because he wanted a win. i do not oppose universal healthcare. i oppose obama care. it is flawed, comes from a flawed premise and was shoved down the throats of the country.

#28     Nov 4, 2010
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I would have to go ahead and sort of disagree with that.

The current adminstration is notorious for its ineptitude and good old fashioned incompetence. Combine that with the imperious arrogant demeanor the regime exhibits I'm sure they will rank as the worst ever in the Whitehouse.

#29     Nov 4, 2010
  10. Hello

Hello

Why do all these left wing writers only come out and say it would be a good thing if Obama loses the house when it was already a foregone conclusion that obama was going to?

#30     Nov 4, 2010