Did Tuesdays elections push Range Rover over the edge?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Nov 4, 2010.

1. And how often do you venture out beyond the Right doctrine? And I don't mean even farther right.

#11     Nov 4, 2010
  2. For you to start this thread and pull up all those posts suggest I might have pushed you over edge.

My posts are politics related.What does this thread have to do with politics or religion ?

#12     Nov 4, 2010
  3. I noticed most of the articles regarding Obama are authored by people named Matt Mark Luke and John. Must be a "Messiah" thing.

#13     Nov 4, 2010
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

many times. just because your one liners didnt make it into any topic where i had the opportunity to, doesnt mean i dont stray from "the right" doctrine.

i am a fiscal conservative. i am not a social conservative.

some examples:

- i am pro-choice
    - i support the idea of gay unions.
    - i support stem cell research
    - i believe in a smaller military and do not support the iraq occupation, furthermore i believe that bush had no right to invade.
    - i believe in more (and proper) regulation on big business, especially wall street.

there are more, i'm sure, but how's that for starters?

oh, and i voted for obama in the last election (something i am now ashamed to admit).

your turn, gabfly. lets see who is more open to ideas outside their chosen party.

#14     Nov 4, 2010
  5. Hello

Hello

Nah, i simply figured id point out the fact that you are in denial, or you had some sort of nervous breakdown, because you are repeatedly copying and pasting the same articles trying to tell us how popular Obama is right after the worst loss since 1946.

So are you saying these old polls you keep spamming the board with have nothing to do with politics? Lets chalk this one up to religion then since you worship Obama.

#15     Nov 4, 2010
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

again, i don't even like palin. i've said this many times. you must have been too busy cutting and pasting to hear.

#16     Nov 4, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

I have said i hate the bitch repeatedly on this site as well, dont know what it takes to get it through this guys skull that most of us republicans dont like her.

#17     Nov 4, 2010
  8. I am responding to the same repeated posts that say Obama is doomed with diverse polls and articles that suggest otherwise

#18     Nov 4, 2010
  9. No need to call her a bitch.You seem to be losing it.Take a break

#19     Nov 4, 2010
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

maybe you should watch the view.

#20     Nov 4, 2010