Did Trump really say "Storm the Capital?"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kandlekid, Jan 11, 2021.

1. She spent two years blaming everyone else for her loss except herself...we can list numerous mistakes she made because she just expected to win. Look at what Biden did versus what HRC and you can see why she lost, albeit a very narrow margin in 4 key states that were blue before her run.

#11     Jan 12, 2021
  2. She made mistakes, yes, but there were outside forces to blame as well. Big time. You'd have been pissed as well. WikiLeaks/Russia/Comey? Come on.

#12     Jan 12, 2021
  3. LacesOut

LacesOut

No insurrection
    No coup
    No Trump inciting of violence
    More media lies.
    Only a loser believes the media narrative.

#13     Jan 12, 2021
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  4. Ricter

Ricter

The media narrative... were you in the Capitol, then?

#14     Jan 12, 2021
  5. Perhaps Alex Jones will say it never happened. And if it did happen, it was staged by actors on a set. Won't be his first time.

#15     Jan 12, 2021
    Ricter likes this.
  6. LacesOut

LacesOut

I heard Trump’s speech.
    “Peacefully and patriotically make your way over to the Steps of the Capitol”
    And then Antifa came.

#16     Jan 12, 2021
    Snarkhund likes this.
  7. Ricter

Ricter

You got all that from the media, shut the fuck up.

#17     Jan 12, 2021
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  8. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Its all very entertaining. Congress shitting themselves over the realization that a few hundred thousand pissed off Patriots can probably overthrow the government without even being armed.

I like it. Let that vulnerability seep into their consciousness. Tyrants are not safe. That is the fundamental message here.

If you are going to cheat then you end up with 70 million ungovernable people some of whom won't likely comply with any Harris regime policies, at least the ones that are not enforced at gunpoint.

There is talk of a General Strike. I suppose that some, like me, simply won't make any large capital purchases. Its unlikely I will buy *anything* except groceries and basics for the next 4 years and what I buy will be strictly from local businesses in Florida and Panama. I'm done with Amazon.... cold turkey. I won't spend a dime at a business without first checking them out.

I ejected Google from my life with the exception of my Android phone and my next phone will be a Linux phone. I will continue to use Microsoft products. In the long run they have been the least malevolent of the big tech companies.

And I will certainly never cast another vote for any republican. Its too much trouble to keep track of who is a traitor and who is a Patriot so I will simply eschew them ALL. I will ad-block every site on the internet except ET for perpetuity. I've changed my voter registration to Independent.

Ya'll can sort out your own country. My focus has collapsed inward. I will only concern myself with my own prosperity for now on. I cut my automatic charitable contributions yesterday. I've stopped shopping for US made products. I will buy whatever products offers me the most value for my money. This country has proven repeatedly that it is irretrievably leftist to the core. I will no longer operate under some sentimental notion of patriotism. I will serve my own needs in the Ayn Rand sense. Cold logic and self-interest will dominate.

The left has won by cheating. Now the left must try to govern. Good luck with that.

#18     Jan 12, 2021

9. So you will simply buy all your products from Communist China then...

#19     Jan 12, 2021
  10. Ricter

Ricter

That's full-on nuts, but I salute you for writing well and speaking your piece.

#20     Jan 12, 2021
    Bugenhagen likes this.