Did the NASDAQ top last week

Discussion in 'Trading' started by deadreader, Oct 1, 2003.

1. ...because I just put my wife into stocks in her 401K. Apologies to all.

#11     Oct 1, 2003
  2. Topper

#12     Oct 1, 2003
  3. Pabst

Pabst

Hmm.

#13     Oct 1, 2003
  4. ...that was the most eloquent, intelligent, insightful response I have read here all week. Does that mean you think there should have been an opportunity to vote "SIDEWAYS"?

#14     Oct 1, 2003
  5. the majority here will be very wrong, or the majority here will be very right....it will be interesting to see what happens...

By the way, I admit that I'm one of the "Nasdaq topped last weekers" ...

#15     Oct 2, 2003
  6. Jeffo

Jeffo

I never would have guessed.

#16     Oct 2, 2003
  7. Pabst

Pabst

Interesting poll. Let's keep this up top for tonight.

#17     Oct 2, 2003
  8. T-REX

T-REX

I don't think that we have topped just yet. My Swing Vix Indicator is now well into Oversold territory. I think its time to head up.
    One more push higher, then we "COLLAPSE"!!!

Here is an excerpt from today's Swing Vix FORECAST.

*The Red (Scan) Line indicator is now plummeting and gaining downside momentum while the Yellow (Pulse) Line indicator is starting to head back up. Notice the negative divergence with the Blue (momentum/velocity) line indicator crossing below the red line. The topping out curvature downward slope now fully formed on the blue line leaves to question whether or not this market has now bottomed out short term? I expect to see a (consolidation/trading range market) or perhaps a NRD today.

...............the jury is still out on this one!

:) :D

#18     Oct 2, 2003
  9. ctrader

ctrader

What newsletter is this?

#19     Oct 2, 2003
  10. T-REX

T-REX

Thanks for asking. That would be the SwingVix FORECAST. It's "FREE" and it comes out everyday. I'ts written by yours truly.
    I usually post it in my T-REX Journal when I have time. I try to make sure it's there before the market opens (day session begins).

#20     Oct 2, 2003