Did The Fed Quietly Bail Out A Bank just now

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Rocky2, Dec 20, 2011.

1. I agree... My punctuation isn't quite what it used to be. But what's a guy to do? Age, you know, takes its toll. You think there's any pills out there to keep my punctuation ... rigid, so to speak? :)

#11     Dec 20, 2011
  2. Really is just me or does market rally each time BOFA hit 5.00 so if they bailed anyone out its this a** munch.

#12     Dec 20, 2011
  3. #13     Dec 20, 2011
  4. sle

sle

or maybe it's the turn...

#14     Dec 20, 2011
  5. sle

sle

Given that bottom 25% of Americans have negative net worth (read - in debt over collateral value), I have higher net worth then all of them combined. Whats the point?

#15     Dec 20, 2011
  6. sprstpd

sprstpd

I'll criticize whatever the hell I want to. The Fed has done a terrible job at everything it has touched in the past 15 or so years. It bails out reckless people and screws over prudent people. It has pretty much assured the nuking of people's savings by making the dollar worthless. It has not let the destructive side of capitalism work in order to cleanse our pathetic financial system. The Fed is a complete failure under Greenspan and Bernanke. It's worse than a failure - it's detrimental to society as a whole.

#16     Dec 20, 2011
  7. You're worse than Steve Liesman. At least he gets paid to be a shill. You're a pathetic Fed apologist getting raped for no compensation whatsoever.

#17     Dec 20, 2011
  8. The dollar is worthless? Why haven't I been informed, goddammit...

Wait, there's hope yet! What's this then, I ask you?

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/meal_bundles/dollar_menu.html

#18     Dec 20, 2011
  9. piezoe

piezoe

Facts have a liberal bias. Have you taken that into account? :D

#19     Dec 20, 2011
  10. Nah, it's just HeroZedge... Too much liquidity of all sorts and a bit too early for it to be the turn, IMHO.

#20     Dec 20, 2011