Did the FBI corruption tank the market Friday?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 15rms, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Sig

Sig

Generally brown or black skin for the "bad dudes" as well, don't forget that!

#31     Feb 4, 2018
    johnnyrock likes this.
  2. Trump TV happened, we are living in it, all reality show right now and the 'memo' episode just a part. Worry more about the news you don't hear because of this.

There will ALWAYS be someone who claims a narcissistic arch-manipulator is a maligned innocent. The more extreme, the more some will forgive as long as there are a few real talents possessed by the abuser. It is a quirk of human nature:

Charles Manson Was a 'Loving, Compassionate Man' Who Cared About the Environment, Says Grandson

http://www.newsweek.com/charles-man...e-man-who-cared-about-environment-says-721486

Just have a look at the ES monthly on the 29th-31st, do you think the month would close with no wick looking back? And with that little push.. the other floating possibilities/fears become real.

Manson never (as far as it is known) killed with his own hands, his followers trying to please him did. Trump has a less lethal but similarly persuasive power and that is why it is worth investigating his subordinates.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    #32     Feb 4, 2018
  3. Palindrome

Palindrome

When the left resorts to racism, it's typically the pinnacle of their unpopularity. In other words, they have nothing else of substance to argue. WHY... I don't know. But what I do know is most Americans are not racists.

#33     Feb 4, 2018
  4. volpri

volpri

Hey sig (whom i also dub as “freud”) how are things at penn state?

#34     Feb 4, 2018
  5. SunTrader

SunTrader

S.Fla - where I live now, not where I was from back then - it's just okay today. So so 77 degrees and yes partly cloudy. Boring, without the slush and snow of for example Super Bowl City Minneapolis. Can't burn "energy" sitting poolside instead of shoveling white chit. :)

#35     Feb 4, 2018
  6. SunTrader

SunTrader

Where did that come from?

And just for the record I am a conservative and believe in draining not reloading the swamp as Trumpie has and continues to do.

#36     Feb 4, 2018
    d08 likes this.
  7. volpri

volpri

LOL Boca R....enjoy

#37     Feb 4, 2018
  8. Sig

Sig

We are simply highlighting the absurdity of your "bad dude" metric. Still waiting for details on where that shows up in the law or how one would know, so absent any substance from you we're left to joke around about what you could possibly mean.

#38     Feb 4, 2018
    d08 likes this.
  9. Palindrome

Palindrome

Sig said something about brown/black skin. That is why I wrote that. It's always the Left's final blow when they have zero to talk about.

#39     Feb 4, 2018
    KevinD likes this.
  10. There is a Russia investigation without a dossier. So to the extent the memo deals with the dossier and the FISA process, the dossier has nothing to do with the meeting at Trump Tower. The dossier has nothing to do with an email sent by Cambridge Analytica. The dossier really has nothing to do with George Papadopoulos’ meeting in Great Britain. It also doesn’t have anything to do with obstruction of justice. So there’s going to be a Russia probe, even without a dossier........

.....Some of the president's allies have sought to use the memo to bash the FBI and undermine the integrity of those involved in Mueller's probe.

Gowdy has cautioned his fellow Republicans about jumping to conclusions, adding that his advice last week had been to leave Mueller "the hell alone."

Trey Gowdy

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/03/trey-gowdy-nunes-memo-russia-probe-389083

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    #40     Feb 4, 2018