Did the FBI corruption tank the market Friday?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 15rms, Feb 3, 2018.

1. d08

d08

Who needs evidence when we have Palindrome talking about what he thinks is likely or not.

No-one said he was teaming up. It was a "I scratch your back, you scratch mine" kind of deal probably. Not allies but helping each other at times, definitely not enemies.

#21     Feb 4, 2018
  2. Palindrome

Palindrome

only 12 FISA Warrants have been denied out of 40k issued. That tribunal is designed to go after very specific suspects. IE extreme dudes.

They got Flynn under the Logan Act...I don't think it has been used in 25 years.

Trump is not liked by the Swamp, they are trying to ruin him from every angle possible.

It's a shame in my opinion.

I'm not even that into Trump, I just think it is ridiculous the amount of BS we hear.

#22     Feb 4, 2018
    KeLo and KevinD like this.
  3. Palindrome

Palindrome

Back to trading, I'm not liking the amount of correlation intraday on the all of the futures products I trade.

This week will be busy.

#23     Feb 4, 2018
  4. SunTrader

SunTrader

Ok so you live there. Many transplants do, just like in other large cities. But I asked are you from there? Are you?

Anyway bonds spoke, not the fake memo.

#24     Feb 4, 2018
  5. d08

d08

Can someone explain to me how to tell a "bad dude" from a "good dude" easily? So if one wears a suit and looks stoic, he's automatically a good dude? One wearing a headscarf is a bad dude?

#25     Feb 4, 2018
  6. volpri

volpri

Perhaps THE so called “fake memo” has yet to appear on the scene...as I haven’t seen one yet...ROFLMAO

#26     Feb 4, 2018
  7. Palindrome

Palindrome

Bonds have been selling off for months, steadily. I don't think the memo had anything to do with the sell off.

The selloff was simply a selloff.

My whole family is from the outer boros.

#27     Feb 4, 2018
  8. Move on Justice Dept, nothing to see here..
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump

"the USA Today analysis in 2016 found that Trump had been involved in legal disputes more than Edward J. DeBartolo Jr., Donald Bren, Stephen M. Ross, Sam Zell, and Larry Silverstein combined.[1]"

#28     Feb 4, 2018
  9. SunTrader

SunTrader

Oh and then there was this Dow "secret memo". Guess significance of numbers - every single one of them:
    Dow Gann.png

#29     Feb 4, 2018
  10. volpri

volpri

Suntrader perhaps your vision is cloudy? BTW how are things in Fl?

#30     Feb 4, 2018