Did the FBI corruption tank the market Friday?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 15rms, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Sig

Sig

It was actually an interesting exercise in alternate reality on Friday. If you went to Fox you would believe that indeed the entire FBI had conspired to take down Trump and this memo was proof positive. Hell Hanity was even saying Flynn and Manafort should have all charges dropped against them, which not only doesn't follow at all from the memo but doesn't even make sense in Flynn's case since he already pled guilty. If you went to WaPo, the first article they put out was simply printing out the memo. Which of course actually undercuts that whole narrative in a number of ways.

So, it's not surprising that if you get all your info from Fox and the like and didn't actually read the memo or understand basic things like how guilty pleas work, you might genuinely believe a market selloff was due to the hyperbole you'd been eating up all day. And it makes sense that the rest of us who were reading something slightly more sane and related to the financial world, like say the WSJ or FT, would be mystified by the OP unless you'd swung by Fox that day.

#11     Feb 4, 2018
  2. volpri

volpri

back at it again eh ...drew?

#12     Feb 4, 2018
  3. Palindrome

Palindrome

FISA warrants are designed to go after some bad dudes. Also, almost all FISA warrants get approved. Bad dudes = Terrorists

This one was unique and Loretta Lynch's Crew ie Justice Department ie FBI made the perfect pitch on the FISA board and got it approved.

A traditional warrant would have never been approved, that's why the "Left Syndicate" needed to go the FISA route... BECAUSE AGAIN FISA is easy to get approved BECAUSE it goes after BAD DUDES.

Any info that was obtained under this FISA/Wiretap that was NOT EXTREME in nature should have been destroyed...instead it was leaked. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED by the left.

This was real, this was the collusion of the Left ganging up together to influence the election...this is reality.

This is the real collusion story. NOT that RUSSIAN Media and ENGLISH media and FRENCH media was pushing their ideals via twitter to influence US Vote...that's a given not collusion.

This whole thing is a joke.

I'm going to ask a simple question... Will another Russian state owned organization give the Hillary Foundation another 300 Million next year? or the Year after???? The answer is NO!

WAKE UP!!!!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    #13     Feb 4, 2018
  4. SunTrader

SunTrader

Ummm it is called Foreign ISA for a reason.

And Russia is considered in the foreign realm.

#14     Feb 4, 2018
    Slartibartfast and d08 like this.
  5. Palindrome

Palindrome

FAKE paid for RUSSIAN DOSSIER... They used that to get it approved.

You really think Trump works for Putin... He is 70+ years old do you think after his career he wants to risk jail and ruin his family name for Russia?

This is crazy.

#15     Feb 4, 2018
  6. Fox also utterly shredded 'the memo' as just a "White House weapon of mass distraction".

Funny how quickly copies of this reasoned walk-through are being pulled from Youtube. Hannity clips stay up forever.

Of course I am biased, I have two cousins who are in the FBI. They were at/near the top of their classes in University and could have become wealthy CEOs quite possibly but chose to serve their country.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    #16     Feb 4, 2018
  7. SunTrader

SunTrader

LMAO ruin family name of the bankruptcy king - guess you are not from NY?

We keep it real.

#17     Feb 4, 2018
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  8. Palindrome

Palindrome

I live 2 miles from where Jared Kushner had secret meetings with the russians in his fortified basement of his mansion.

Maybe I'm crazy... Just can't see the idea.."let's team up with the Russians and rule the world with Putin"

Trump beat 17 opponents and got into the ring with Clinton and knocked her out.... Thanks to Vladimir Putin

It's out of a political comic book.

#18     Feb 4, 2018
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

Why is this thread still under trading?
    Magna must be on vacation. :D

#19     Feb 4, 2018
  10. Sig

Sig

Silly me, I thought all warrants are to "go after bad dudes". Can you enlighten us with the warrants that are used to go after good dudes. Like Flynn, he was a good dude because although he broke the law and pled guilty to a felony he agrees with your political viewpoint? While you're at it, maybe you can show us where this law uses the words "extreme in nature", "terrorists", "bad dudes", destroying anything uncovered that wasn't "extreme in nature", the definition of "extreme in nature"?

#20     Feb 4, 2018
    Frederick Foresight likes this.