Did Some Early Voting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oldtime, Nov 4, 2012.

1. #31     Nov 4, 2012
  2. Thanks OT. If for nothing else other than having the balls to admit that. Much respect

#32     Nov 4, 2012
  3. I'm not sure the guys you are talking about would shoot Mr bill for treason as much as for being a nigger lover. After all, isn't that why you hate him, us...maybe even yourself?

#33     Nov 4, 2012
  4. Much respect for doing what most of us know is right but wont do

#34     Nov 4, 2012
  5. #35     Nov 5, 2012
  6. maxpi

maxpi

that's progress for you...

#36     Nov 5, 2012
  7. hughb

hughb

Third party candidates have been screwing up elections for Republicans for a while now. But the Republicans have only themselves to blame. As long as they keep pandering to that goddam evangelical base, the party will always be fractured. The irony of it all is that the Repubs don't need to pander to them, they have their vote wether they seek it or not.

My vote went to Mitt Romney, but the purpose of my vote is to remove Obama from office. There is no other way to remove Obama other than voting Romney. And since I'm in CA, a solidly Blue state, my vote won't count for shit anyway.

#37     Nov 5, 2012
  8. wjk

wjk

This is the problem the Republican Party has, not so much who they pander to. They never put anyone up that a large part of the block really want to vote for. Too many feel they have no choice but to vote against the other guy rather than vote for their guy. When they party figures that out, they'll see real progress in true support.

#38     Nov 5, 2012