Did Some Early Voting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oldtime, Nov 4, 2012.

1. That's just laughable he actively supports redistribution of wealth, went to a church based on BLT which is a mismash of communism & anticapitalism, supports and hangs around terrorists and has an affinity for radical islam .
    He's brought back instituionalized racism to the justice dept.

#21     Nov 4, 2012
  2. Thank you for voting, oldtime.

#22     Nov 4, 2012
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Btw oldtimer, I see you were thankful for a comment by mr. Bill. Did you know our founding fathers who were TRUE Libertarians would have a guy like mrbill shot by firing squad for treason?

Let me help you a little bit. Read some history! Your ignorance is glaringly loud...:(

#23     Nov 4, 2012
  4. you're welcome, glad I could help

#24     Nov 4, 2012
  5. you mean like

www.historyisaweapon.com/zinnapeopleshistory.html

#25     Nov 4, 2012
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Just like any dipshit who's thanking big gubment for their parse living, I would expect that from you after you opened your dumb ass mouth admitting to voting against a guy who can remove a tyrant, Muslim communist from office in America. You sir are NOT a Libertarian from any stretch of the imagination! I am involved in three TRUE Libertarian groups here in Florida, and you don't fit the definition in any shape or form!

Hope you can enjoy sucking on a $15,000/yr gubment titty as the strong survive while you weaken. Have a good night Sir!

#26     Nov 4, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

BINGO!

#27     Nov 4, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Government was "meddling" in business from the very start. There has never been, nor will there ever be, not here or anywhere, an Ayn Rand utopia.

#28     Nov 4, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

BS

#29     Nov 4, 2012
  10. BSAM

BSAM

You did the right thing, brother Old.
    Always vote your conscience.
    Your vote has been paid for with the blood of men and women who never intended that we should merely vote for the lesser of two losers.

#30     Nov 4, 2012