Did Some Early Voting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oldtime, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Did some early voting, maybe 40 min max on a Saturday morning.

I was surprised, they had a box to mark for a straight Libertarian ticket. I've never seen that before. Even standing in line I was still undecided. When I saw that Libertarian box that made up my mind right there.

Must admit, I walked out of there feeling pretty good about doing my civic duty.

I don't really cares who wins, but I didn't want to give up my right to bitch for 4 years.

2. You're still a loser...

3. How so?

4. LEAPup

LEAPup

So you basically voted for Ocommunist. Good one!:mad:

5. like I said, I really don't care who wins

6. LEAPup

LEAPup

In other words, you don't care what happens to what was once a great country by voting out a tyrant. Good job wasting your vote.:mad:

I will point out I am a hardcore libertarian, but will never, EVER cast a vote for any Libertarian who kept their name on this ballot at a time so critical in our Country to remove a communist tyrant, hellbent on decimating America!:mad:

7. You're a terrorist...

8. lol . . . where is joshcohen.

9. apparently, I don't share your opinion of Obama, and I don't consider voting for the party which most closely reflects my political beliefs wasting my vote.

It will make very little difference to me if the republican or democrat wins.

I don't see any difference from my point of view between now and 8 years ago, other than now we are 16 trillion in debt.

10. How so?

#10     Nov 4, 2012