Did Robert Hoffman really lose 312K in a single TF trade? Yikes!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Jreality, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Busta21

Busta21

You sound pretty mad. Tom Demark & Rober Miner were consultants to our first fund. They know 99% more than anyone I have ever come across when it comes to technical analysis and their fees were worth it. But, you are right, the average YouTube/Twitter schmuck doesn't know dick, especially Rob Hoffman, Sykes et all. They're all clowns. The truth is if you are serious about trading you go to where professional funds go for guidance or you work with a trader who has experience on the floor/fund. There is no chance, however, of learning on your own. For guys like John Carter etc. I dont even know why they teach hes such a good trader that its a waste of his time, even for $1m extra a year to put up with these retail assholes.

#321     Nov 9, 2014

2. Ok, you can put down the crack pipe now....you've had waaaaay too much crack

#322     Nov 9, 2014
  3. John Carter is your guru.....OR is that you John? Thanks for the laugh man. John is a Prince of a scamster salesman hustler...lol

#323     Nov 9, 2014
  4. Busta21

Busta21

This is why I never come on trading forums because it's filled with uneducated, possibly schizophrenic, morons. He is not my guru I have just seen him trade. I trade institutional not your Scottrade account. He made $1.5m in 1 day trading - 1 day, live. You're either jealous or a crazy person, likely both. Judging by your other posts you don't trade - you're one of those wannabe 'quant types' with no balls who models thousands of scenarios and never actual makes money. Holler at us all when u make $1.5 million doing anything.

#324     Nov 9, 2014
  5. Well then which one of your personalities is doing all the posting and name calling? :) Put down the crack pipe Captain Queeg. (Google it) ;)

#325     Nov 10, 2014
  6. Nevet disagree.

Most of the ET "experts" here are the type of failed "quant" (mostly are some so called poor profesional such as engineer, mathematician, school teacher, accountant, students and etc) that though they can break the secret of the market by their limited knowledge in math + market + tea leaf TA + 3rd grade modelling +.. They forget one basic thing, and they never make any money.

#326     Nov 10, 2014
  7. Remember, knowing and doing are not the same. Knowing is subjective, and doing is objective. I know a lot about the markets, but if I don't make tons of money than, actually, I really don't know a lot about the markets. This is not some profession where reading 100 books is rewarded versus reading zero. This is not some profession where education can be "stacked" and leveraged down the road. A P/L can be leveraged; education is more for selling to the un-educated.

IF you only bought this one stock in 2000 like my model (created today) suggested, you would be rich!!!

#327     Nov 10, 2014
  8. Did you really think the index futures would fall overnight...pffftttt......9 times out of ten they rise overnight....

Snap1.jpg

#328     Oct 31, 2017
  9. did you just get out of prison??? you're responding to a three year old post???

#329     Oct 31, 2017
    FreakofNature likes this.
  10. Good one, wrong thread. My apologies, continue with your lives, citizens.

#330     Oct 31, 2017