Did Obama Grow A Pair?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 18, 2013.

1. You're the one who brought up Putins tough talk about terrorists pspr.I guess his record isn't as good as Obamas when it comes to killing them

#51     Jun 18, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Yeah, arm Al Qaeda.

Good Job Mr. President

<a href=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2306861/Syrias-rebel-army-pledges-allegiance-Al-Qaeda-new-Islamist-insurgence-threatens-dictator-Assad.html>Syria's rebel army pledges allegiance to Al Qaeda</a>

#52     Jun 18, 2013
  3. whine

To complain or protest in a childish fashion.

"One does not really need to support the people who not only kill their enemies, but open up their bodies, eat their intestines in front of the public and cameras," Putin said, as quoted by Reuters. "Are these the people you want to support? Are they the ones you want to supply with weapons? Then this probably has little relation to the humanitarian values preached in Europe for hundreds of years."

#53     Jun 18, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

Nonsense. You already forgot our conversation.

You said how strong Obama was because of Chicago. I just pointed out that Chicago has nothing on murders and mass killings that go on in Russia. The terrorist connection was incidental.

Remember when I said your post about terrorists arrested was not relevant to the discussion?

#54     Jun 18, 2013
  5. YOU posted Putins tough terrorist talk not me.You thought it was relevant until I pointed out that Obama has kicked more terrorist ass then Putin ever will

#55     Jun 18, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

1) I don't see where he is complaining in a childish fashion.
    2) Europe has a long history of cannibalism, they're a bunch of fucking hypocrites on that subject.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/histo...ritical-History-of-Cannibalism-204752351.html

#56     Jun 18, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

Nope. You are the one who got on the terrorist talk. Otherwise you would have posted my comment about it.

And, are you going to answer my question below or continue to ignore it?

BTW, why are you still here defending the biggest low life, cheating, destroyer of the good in America, scandal promoter this country has ever seen?

There has never been a comparison before to Obama's corruption. He is worse than even Nixon by magnitudes.

And, you know it. I hope they are paying you well.

#57     Jun 18, 2013
  8. wjk

wjk

Allow me to field that one.

Obama in AK's eyes: [​IMG]

#58     Jun 18, 2013
  9. Of tits?

#59     Jun 18, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

We haven't heard much about his blowup Obama doll lately. He must have poked a hole in it with a pointy object. :eek:

#60     Jun 18, 2013