Did Obama Grow A Pair?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#41     Jun 18, 2013
  2. Yet he didn't ,although he wanted it

#42     Jun 18, 2013
  3. Of course he is,he is even whining to the public about Obama helping guys who eats hearts after he couldn't bully Obama into not helping the rebels in private talks.

#43     Jun 18, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

That has nothing to do with Obama being a pouty little child with zilch for life experience for the Presidency.

----

BTW, why are you still here defending the biggest low life, cheating, destroyer of the good in America, scandal promoter this country has ever seen?

There has never been a comparison before to Obama's corruption. He is worse than even Nixon by magnitudes.

And, you know it. I hope they are paying you well.

#44     Jun 18, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

What is it you're even trying to argue? Even an Obama dick sucker like you can't possibly believe Obama would have a prayer in a toe to toe mano-a-mano standoff with Putin.

#45     Jun 18, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Link?

#46     Jun 18, 2013
  7. You always start with the homosexual talk when you get angry luke,work on correcting that pal

#47     Jun 18, 2013
  8. http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/putin-warns-that-us-risks-arming-flesh-eating

Putin Warns That U.S. Risks Arming Flesh-Eating Rebels In Syria

Russian President Vladimir Putin warned Sunday that the decision by the United States to provide arms to rebels fighting in the Syrian civil war risks putting weapons in the hands of individuals who eat human flesh.

Putin outlined his objections following a meeting in London with British Prime Minister David Cameron. The two met ahead of this week's G8 Summit.

"One does not really need to support the people who not only kill their enemies, but open up their bodies, eat their intestines in front of the public and cameras," Putin said, as quoted by Reuters. "Are these the people you want to support? Are they the ones you want to supply with weapons? Then this probably has little relation to the humanitarian values preached in Europe for hundreds of years."

As CNN noted, the Russian president was likely referring to a video that surfaced last month in which a rebel commander was allegedly shown eating the heart of a deceased soldier.

#48     Jun 18, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Only I'm not angry, kid.

I was asking a question.

"What is it you're even trying to argue?"

#49     Jun 18, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe you could highlight the part about Putin "whining", I don't see it.

#50     Jun 18, 2013