Did Obama Grow A Pair?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Heres an idea luke,since you guys love Putin so much why not move to Russia ? I'm sure you conservative constitutional capitalists would love it living under Putins rule :)

#21     Jun 18, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Putin studies martial arts. We've all seen Otraitor try to play a sport which is a joke. Moral of the story, Putin could snap his neck before the secret service could blink. Lol!

#22     Jun 18, 2013
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Why move to Russia? Russian statist politics is coming to the USSA faster than any leftie could have hoped!

#23     Jun 18, 2013
  4. haha, this is my last post on this joke topic. You just completely made this shit^ up as you have no idea if Putin was 'demanding' the gym, or said he wouldn't share it. The article YOU posted makes obama look like a pussy.

And obama is also a bully as a law that bears his name is forcing everyone in the nation to purchase a product or be punished which has never happened before in US history. He definitely is NOT a tough guy though.

#24     Jun 18, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Exactly! The first one being Obama and Putin the one who will just do his thing if Obama doesn't want to share the pool.

What better way to help heal the rift over Syria than to share something with your rival and open a dialog?

But, that's not Obama's way. He's the American Princess who is entitled to privilege and selfishness.

#25     Jun 18, 2013
  6. Definitely

"BARACK Obama won a “cold war” victory ahead of the G8 summit after bagging a gym — and leaving Vladimir Putin to exercise in an icy lake."

#26     Jun 18, 2013
  7. wjk

wjk

[​IMG]

Coming from you, that's hilarious. Your infatuation for Obama borders on pathetic. You have no room to talk about clouded judgement.

#27     Jun 18, 2013
  8. No,Putin thought he could take the gym from Obama like he took the ring from Kraft.

#28     Jun 18, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Learn how to read kid. I did not say I loved Putin. Only that he's much more a real man than Obama.

#29     Jun 18, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Bulls Eye

#30     Jun 18, 2013