did Obama call Pres Bush a "Jive Turkey" ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NY_HOOD, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Italy's famously impolitic Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi described U.S. President-elect Barack Obama on Thursday as "young, handsome and even tanned.

Berlusconi appeared to be joking about America's first black president at a news conference following talks with Russia's president.

#21     Nov 26, 2008
  2. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

obama was brought up by whites so thats why he is well spoken and does'nt have 10 babies with 10 different woman. i actually like the guy .

#22     Nov 26, 2008

3. the guy was raised and educated almost exclusively by whites

which begs the question WHO THE FUCK EDUCATED YOU?!

#23     Nov 26, 2008
  4. Did anyone see him on TV tonight with Barbara WaWa? He freaked out because Michelle had some lipstick on her teeth and he said someone might think she had a chipped tooth. I think the dude is anal. But he did show some humor that I hadn't seen before. He is going to need it. It won't take long for his hair to turn gray and he will get all wrinkly like every President does. Bush looks like he has aged 20 years since he first took office.

#24     Nov 27, 2008
  5. Very true.
    And I believe that McCain started one of his campaign speeches with, "My fellow prisoners . . ." :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mBi7d6e5KI

It was obvious that the 22-month long campaign had worn John McCain down. He made so many tactical mistakes along the way that it got pretty sad . . . Meanwhile, Obama continued to operate his campaign with near flawless precision . . . the 22-month road to the White House did not seem to wear him down at all.

I've been impressed with some of his appointments this week, and have enjoyed listening to his press conferences this week as well, in which he certainly seems to grasp the precarious economic situation that we are currently facing.

I'm not so sure that John McCain would have been able to hit the ground "running" as quickly and effectively as Obama and his transition team has.

Happy Thanksgiving to All.
    :)

#25     Nov 27, 2008
  6. Not sure why Bush should have aged so much . . . the guy broke the record in VACATION DAYS by a modern day President!

By August of 2007, he was already at 418 days and counting . . .

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/mason/5042364.html

At that pace, Bush is on track to have spent 25% of his time as President on VACATION.

#26     Nov 27, 2008
  7. Should the White House be called the Black House now?

#27     Nov 27, 2008
  8. I have heard that Obama will paint it purple.

#28     Nov 28, 2008
  9. Yes, Obama has hit the ground running at blazing speed bringing in a bunch of old farts from the Clinton administration. I am simple amazed at how effective he is being a puppet of Bill and Hillary.

#29     Nov 28, 2008
  10. Well, surely he's entitled to SOME perks in office-after all, his post presidential career as a "speaker" has to be up shit creek by now.

#30     Nov 28, 2008