Did my first 100 lot today

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Cutten, Feb 12, 2004.

1. J-Law

J-Law

I love it how many people on this board would knock a guy for trying to grow....stretch. With risk.....there is reward.
    Way to go, Cutten. You will prosper in time & will look back on this one day and smile as you are doing multiple 100 lots.

Regards,

J-Law

#71     Aug 21, 2009
  2. moo

moo

Thanks for a very interesting trading story, a great read!
    Wonder how many lots are you trading nowadays. :)

#72     Sep 5, 2009
  3. You forgot so quickly? Allow me to refresh your memory, Michael:

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2294160#post2294160

Cato's willingness to participate in obscuring the link between tobacco and cancer, and all the implications that such a willingness raises about integrity and other minor details.

But, hey, you should be pleased. I included your Turtle Trader book in my last Amazon book order, and it is next on my reading list after I finish what I'm reading now. I hope it will be an entertaining read and better than Trend Following. :p

#73     Sep 5, 2009
  4. Trend Following

Trend Following Sponsor

If I go by this logic than because some one guy under Obama was a 9/11 conspiracy backer everyone under Obama including Obama also thought Bush caused 9/11?

And since you mention the Turtles, you should read Richard Dennis' piece (written for Cato; he is on board) about the legalization of marijuana. That is invalidated by the point you are making? And I have no clue whether your point is accurate or not.

#74     Sep 5, 2009
  5. Poor logic. Bad analogy. It wasn't an individual who tried to blur the connection between smoking and cancer, and who then later joined Cato. Rather, it was Cato itself, in all its splendor, that tried to obscure the truth. I'm surprised by your apparent lack of grasp.
    Who am I to argue? :)

(I presented links elsewhere during the course of our earlier exchanges. However, as an author, I'm sure you're capable of doing your own investigative research. Starting with Google, perhaps? Just think how much less clue-free you'll be then.)

#75     Sep 5, 2009
  6. rsi80

rsi80

Seven years on, this post remains an inspirational ET classic.

Would Ghost of Cutten be interested in providing an update on how to trade size?

#76     Apr 10, 2011