Did McCain have a close relationship with a female lobbyist?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Feb 20, 2008.

1. AAA,

don't you see.... they bring it out now so they can talk it down. by november its a non issue... if they really want to do damage... they would wait till nov 1st.

#11     Feb 21, 2008
  2. Mercor

Mercor

Gee, Obama admits to commiting a felony, cocaine use, and because its just drugs its OK.

#12     Feb 21, 2008
  3. George Bush was arrested for drunk driving, Cheney was arrested for drunk driving more than once...and shot his friend with a shotgun.

You have a problem with Obama experimenting with drugs as a young man?

So what is the issue you have again?

#13     Feb 21, 2008
  4. Mercor

Mercor

Illinois cocaine law
    Class 1 felony, $250,000
    15-100 g.: Class 1 felony, mandatory 4-15 yrs.;
    100-400 g.: mandatory 6-30 yrs.;
    400-900 g.: mandatory 8-40 yrs.;
    Over 900 g.: mandatory 10-50

DWI .08 and higher..f
    Class A misdemeanor. You will be fined up to $2,500. Your driver’s license will be suspended for 3 months.

You choose your fate......Bush got caught and became president.
    If obama got caught no harvard, no voting, no hope..

Its all about measured risks

#14     Feb 21, 2008
  5. If Bush got caught lying about WMD, he would have been impeached.

So he didn't lie, right? Because there was no evidence of a lie, right?

LOL!

On Obama:

"He wrote that he used alcohol, marijuana, and cocaine during his teenage years to "push questions of who I was out of my mind".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

So where was Obama living during his teenage years?

Illinois?

Nope.

Obama was born in 1961 in Hawaii, and didn't move to Chicago until he was in his 20's...

So much for your quoting statutes for Illinois...

In the klannish world it is worse for a kid to experiment with drugs as a teenager than it is for someone in their 20's to drive drunk...

Bush's risks were measured, because his Daddy was the CIA director and later the vice-president and then president. His fate was protected by the power and influence of his political father.

Obama had no such privilege.

It is well accepted that despite Bush's denials to the contrary, that he was a coke head.

He tried to hide his DUI, he even tried to hide it from his own family members...

"You are only as sick as your secrets."

George Bush's use of drugs and alcohol (including cocaine) are well known and documented, his days at Yale filled with stories from those who knew him/of him including tales of him being so drunk late at night that he would pass out, and be helped back to his quarters by members of the Yale Security team...oh, the advantages of having a President as a father.

http://washingtonscandal.blogspot.com/2007/01/obama-like-george-w-bush-is-former-coke.html

#15     Feb 21, 2008
  6. just when you thought it was permanently dead... BANG !!!! ZZzzzzenu pulls it out of his hat. yes, i am talking about KLANNISH!!!

i thought he was over his love affair with the word but... bangggg zoom.. there it is again.

i should start a thread/poll to see which term is stupidest, Klannish or Moonbat?

#16     Feb 21, 2008
  7. easy for you to say now, but once you're his age you'd go for anything with a vagina.

#17     Feb 21, 2008

8. Typical. No evidence required when prosecuting George Bush. lol

When prosecuting a democrat however, we can all agree that he (Clinton) should be impeached if the allegations are true. But when the evidence shows Clinton is guilty, check the polls, see if you can get by with going back on your word, and aquit! How nice it must be to be a moonbat! Oh, I'm sorry. Not supposed to use that word. OK, democRat.

[​IMG]

#18     Feb 21, 2008

9. I have never seen anyone other than ZZZZZzzz use the word "klannish" . He invented it.

#19     Feb 21, 2008
  10. lmao.

#20     Feb 21, 2008