Did Magna Move on?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by schizo, Apr 18, 2024.

1. schizo

schizo

What happened to Magna? He was like a permanent fixture here. Did he decide to bail out on us?

2. Maybe he blew up?

3. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

Magna was last seen:
    Oct 27, 2023

4. Overnight

Overnight

Last I heard about the liquid hotness was in Oct last year. He was on furlough. I noticed he came back around the holidays, but since then, nada. :-|

5. I think he is the only paid ET member. But I could be wrong.

6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I've seen moderators and Baron say at least once here at the forum that if someone disappears without any explanation...something similar to what you just said.

Yet, I prefer to think they may be taking a break from the forum, busy doing something else that consumes their time & energy, or severe illness/hospitalization. Thus, it has nothing to do with them "blowing up a trading account".

Worst case scenario...death although we all know that everybody here at ET are immortals. :D

By the way, there are a few other members that disappear from the forum without explanation and then suddenly show up to post a few messages before disappearing again...they do that several times each year.

wrbtrader

7. Darc

Darc

Baron is around but he hasn't answered, maybe he can't answer? Is it possible Baron has killed Magna?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2024
  8. Question: Is the forum better or worse since he stopped moderating? :D

Last edited: Apr 20, 2024
  9. Darc

Darc

Didn't @KCalhoun go missing around the same time? Coincidence? The CIA doesn't believe in coincidences, I don't think we should either!

10. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

People around here getting older and it is natural to see more health problems with older members than conspiracy theories.

@KCalhoun @Magna and about a dozen or so active members that have quietly disappeared in the past year.

Other theories...Alien (UFO) Abductions. We do have enough conspiracy theorists here at the forum to start a good thread about members disappearing: UFOs, CIA, BlackOps, Russian or Chinese Trolls, Dropped Dead from Vaccination, Lit themself on fire in protest, Ghosts that were not here in the physical...

:rolleyes:

wrbtrader

#10     Apr 20, 2024
    Darc likes this.