Did Jordan Speith learn his lesson?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by wildchild, May 19, 2016.

1. wildchild

wildchild

He aint fringe, he aint close. The guy is a loser. He aint exceptional.

He might have a few more years? A few more years of sucking. He is a loser.

#31     Jul 1, 2016
  2. wildchild

wildchild

You missed the whole point. The point is, you dont hang out with guys like Romo and expect to win anything. Romo has the touch of shit and it rubs off on others.

BTW, how did Spieth do in that last major?

#32     Jul 1, 2016
  3. You have a few screws loose...Do you have a clue about professional golf? Dustin Johnson, perhaps the most talented athlete on the PGA Tour, just won his first major after roughly 9 years on tour...The guy is in his 30's...Jordan Spieth won 2 major's at the age of 22 and was winning by 5 at The Masters before he imploded (for the first time in his career)...IOW, the guy is doing things a handful of pro's have done in the history of the game...

And the point was that he won in Ft Worth, but I see that you waited a month to reply since you were so butthurt about it.

#33     Jul 1, 2016
    Tom B likes this.
  4. wildchild

wildchild

Sorry for my delay. I dont read this forum everyday douchebag. You still have failed to answer the fundamental question.

Tony Romo has the Touch of Shit. He does and anyone denying it, is full of it. The guy ain't fringe hall of fame, the guy ain't close to hall of fame. The Cowboys have been losers with him as QB and they will remain losers as long as he is their QB. If you choose to debate otherwise, you simply know nothing about football. The results are out there, and the guy is a loser despite having good talent around him. Those are the facts. There is no debate.

So this Spieth comes onto the golf scene winning everything. He is winning majors, minors, everything. He takes a big lead into the back 9 of the masters and all of the sudden it comes out he has been doing commercials with Tony Romo. The touch of shit rubbed from Tony to Jordan Spieth because all the sudden this guy is hitting every ball into the drink. He lost the Masters for one reason and one reason only, because Romo's touch of shit hit him. Its simple logic.

The point of this thread is to remind him not to associate with losers, because their losing ways can have an impact on you.

#34     Jul 1, 2016
  5. RRY16

RRY16

Please get some professional help before you hurt someone, I seriously doubt any one could care less about you but it's people around you I'm worried about, I can't for the life of me comprehend how you function as an adult...please someone @ ET ban this creature.

#35     Jul 1, 2016
    der_kommissar likes this.
  6. wildchild

wildchild

Some people just can't handle the truth, can they?

#36     Jul 1, 2016
  7. LacesOut

LacesOut

Haha. Does Spieth read these forums?
    You must need some powerful meds.

#37     Jul 1, 2016
  8. wildchild

wildchild

It is irrelevant to my point. All I have seen are these Tony Romo apologists launch personal attacks against me. They have failed to make any points except claim Tony Romo is fringe HOFer which is an absurd claim. Some people just don't get it. A bunch of Twitter tough guys with no clue.

#38     Jul 1, 2016
  9. LacesOut

LacesOut

It's relevant to your character which does matter to your point.
    If you are a lunatic then your posts mean less....like you and yours...

#39     Jul 1, 2016
  10. wildchild

wildchild

Yawn.

#40     Jul 1, 2016