Did Jordan Speith learn his lesson?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by wildchild, May 19, 2016.

1. LacesOut

LacesOut

BTW - Romo had his best season ever in 2014.
    Guy has a 79-48 career record.
    247 TD to 117 INT - insanely accurate.
    He might be a fringe HOF worthy QB by the end of his career.

Plus his wife is a smokin hot babe.

And I'm not even a Cowgirl fan, AT ALL...

#11     May 20, 2016
  2. jem

jem

If we are just comparing careers. I'd take Romos over mine.

#12     May 20, 2016
  3. RRY16

RRY16

im sure he's jealous of your 20k religious and political posts on a trading forum site.

#13     May 20, 2016
  4. jem

jem

i just clicked on your posts... your seem to attack people a lot. why are you here?

I started with mostly trading posts when I was trading for a living.
    But as I traded less. I pretty much stopped contributing to trading threads... other than to tell jack hershey he was bullshitting his ass off.

#14     May 20, 2016
  5. RRY16

RRY16

Sorry bro, no time for grifters or drifters.

#15     May 21, 2016
  6. Wildchild = the human fade...

"Peak Trump" posts weeks/days prior to Trump obliterating the field...

"Jordan Spieth is finished" posts literally a day prior to him ascending the leaderboard with his "c" game...

Please continue to share your brain droppings with us.

#16     May 22, 2016
  7. He's just another re-circulated sockpuppet from one of your adversaries in P&R...

#17     May 22, 2016
  8. Jordan is young and has a promising career in front of him. The golf media has learned that their coronation of Spieth as the second coming of Tiger was premature. No one, and I mean NO ONE has ever dominated like Tiger did in his early years. Not before, not during, not since has anyone so completely destroyed the competition as he did in those years. Father time and his own demons have brought him back to earth and now he walks among us as a mere mortal, warts and all. But in his time, Tiger was the f'n man.

#18     May 22, 2016
  9. wildchild

wildchild

I take it reading comprehension was not strong suit in school. The post was not trashing Spieth, it was trashing Tony Romo, who deserves to be trashed by the way. It was a warning signal to Spieth not to hang out with losers like Romo.

#19     May 22, 2016
  10. wildchild

wildchild

Do a little research buttlick. Yes, I was the guy trashing RGIII. I said outlandish things like he was not a good QB and he was getting WAAAYYYYY to much hype for someone who has not done anything. It looks I nailed that one dead on, I am completely missing your point. RGIII is a stiff.

#20     May 22, 2016