Did JJC *Jim James Cramer* have a falling out with some of CNBC staff?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by mahram, Dec 2, 2005.

1. do you know whats funny I think maria bartimono likes him. I think she was in the same situation when cnbc gave her the star attention.

#31     Dec 5, 2005
  2. do you know whats funny I think maria bartimono likes him. I think she was in the same situation when cnbc gave her the star attention.

#32     Dec 5, 2005
  3. Why on earth would anyone care about this ?

The only logical reason that all of these postings are appearing on ET is because someone is starting these threads as marketing either directly or indirectly for the channel - an employee, an advertiser, a related marketer or publicist ?

#33     Dec 5, 2005
  4. OR

perhaps an obsessed groupie.

#34     Dec 5, 2005
  5. slickman

slickman

His poop is considered currency in Argentina!

#35     Dec 5, 2005
  6. you gotta admit its interesting. The act all buddy buddy on tv then suddenly they explode in anger or let off a quip that shows their real feelings. Like how kudlow all of a sudden had a change of feeling to his old buddy cramer when he got his own show. Or how faber seemed tobe alittle peeved off at cramer. You must wonder why?

#36     Dec 5, 2005
  7. slickman

slickman

So anyways, Cramer would put on a white tie and tails and walk his pet cobra through the park on a leash. He named the cobra 'Beverly'. And he taught it how to fetch and dial a phone. But then one day, it bit the maid. So with tears in his eyes, Cramer had to shoot the maid.

#37     Dec 5, 2005
  8. "Like sands through an hourglass these then, are the days of our lives."

Please tell me that you're not watching General Hospital in between CNBC commercial breaks.

#38     Dec 5, 2005
  9. lol no passions inbetween cnbc :D

#39     Dec 6, 2005
  10. That's not the lead to GH. It's MacDonald Carey's famous lead to, what else, Days of Our Lives, home of the fab Marlena.

#40     Dec 6, 2005