Did JJC *Jim James Cramer* have a falling out with some of CNBC staff?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by mahram, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Just saw the show for the first time. i thought it was great. hes nuts. loved it though. good for him.

#21     Dec 4, 2005
  2. anyone remember that guy named jerry springer?

ya, everyone watched him for a while, until he got boring.

ratings mean nothing.

#22     Dec 4, 2005
  3. during early GoogleMania, those 3 didn't like how Cramer was setting and raising his targets for the stock. Kernan even said "Since when does CNBC employees set price targets for stocks?"

he said it light-heartedly, but i got the impression he didn't feel it was their place to do that.

#23     Dec 4, 2005
  4. agreed on that. kudlow is more annoying than cramer i think. cnbc is becoming like fox news. especially in the morning. just lay off the politics would be better. cnbc has become a joke.

#24     Dec 4, 2005
  5. Jerry springer still has a show and has been running it for 14 years, ahhh, imagine cramer for 14 years, that would be great.

#25     Dec 4, 2005
  6. nlslax

nlslax

Don't watch CNBC anymore except for Cramer. If I turn on the TV it's gonna be Bloomberg.

#26     Dec 4, 2005
  7. but everybody has to admit cramer's 350-400 target was dead on those. I wonder who would win in a fight cramer or kernan.

#27     Dec 5, 2005
  8. MRWSM

MRWSM

I've always liked Cramer for the entertainment. Also nobody else has the balls to make such bold calls like he does. I like him even more lately since he made one of my long term positions skyrocket, (ESLR). Thanks Cramer.

#28     Dec 5, 2005
  9. Bambino

Bambino

Cramer wears his heart on his sleeve and you've got to respect him for that. Katie Couric and the rest of those cookie cutter journalists should take a few pages from Cramer's book.

"It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation."

#29     Dec 5, 2005
  10. jebara

jebara Guest

Cramer's Mad Money is a good show for retail investors. He has some good ideas and reinforces other ideas. He is much better then the analysts, at least states when he is wrong. He also helps, the retail investor not put all there money in Cisco. By the way for the people who complained about raising his target on google. He has been right, most people who hate him for that are most like shorting it.

#30     Dec 5, 2005