Did I just catch myself saying "nestal fracted" loop?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by bwolinsky, Mar 24, 2010.

Miss your Chemistry final, tell the teacher your tire blew out.Question 2:Which Tire?

1. Driver Front

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  2. Drive Rear

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  3. Passenger Front

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Passenger Rear

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. ARe you Jack Hershey?

#21     Mar 26, 2010

2. ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Totally, I was Jack Hershey, man. I was so convinced having an outwardly professionally condescending fake alias that I used to insult myself on a regular basis was definitely "An Idea WAY BEFORE IT'S TIME," I think before I was even born, thought about, considered, happily found out I was not going to be aborted, and decided one of these two aliases will win. If I'm both, I'm guaranteed to win. It's all about Jack Hershey. We're live thinking about what life would be like if I was both Jack Hershey and bwolinsky. (WTF! Did you really ask that. Ah, too funny). I invaded his mind through mine, took the knowledge I wanted, left, and became a super cereal, blinglish speaking bwolinsy back again. Now everybody knows my secrets, and I'll have to leave the country. I know, I'll just turn back into Jack Hershey so I can comment soon, but till then, I'm going to let bwolinsky blow up as his body will be incapacitated if I'm not in it and he doesn't know I actually bought the market and thought he'd mess with me by completely reversing my open position.

...What made you ask that question man? I really want to know. Is my writing hard to follow? No, it's quite logical. Is it written whimsically as a logic gate with 25 gates in all and gates that lead to a gate that decides if its the right gate so that the actual gate that initiates the trade I can claim was not actually the self-described logical logic gate supergate path to financial (this word is can be any positive or negative financial noun that would be appropriate) whenever I want if my trade is a loser?

................................................................................

Prepare yourself for the final reveal.

I am not Jack Hershey. Sorry.

#22     Mar 26, 2010