Did I get screwed by IB today ?

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by I$land, Oct 8, 2007.

1. I've put this Kiwi Twink on ignore at least 3-4 times...
    But it's still like a Bad Smell that won't go away.

#51     Oct 14, 2007
  2. dont

dont

Me too, guy is weird. From some of his posts I have to believe he's 15 years old or a single 50 year old virgin.

I always scan the IB posts in the hope I can withdraw my cash fast enough, in case they pull a refco. And in every one there is kiwi ripping into the OP.

#52     Oct 14, 2007
  3. If you losers can't even manage the ignore button its no wonder you have such a problem with your broker.

Funny how your type always blames everyone but themselves. Not surprising. Just amusing.

#53     Oct 14, 2007
  4. IB has countless ways of exploiting their amateurs Customers...
    Ways that do NOT affect Pro Traders.

Pro Traders...
    Actually benefit from IB in every possible way.

To use IB's market making as an example...
    I only hit IDEAL if they post a better price than the NYSE...
    So I benefit every time I execute on IDEAL...
    And it's slightly cheaper.
    (I have all this information from 3rd parties).

Conversely, IDEAL is used to skin amateurs.
    SMART will take an amateur Market Order...
    Route it away from the bet Bid/Offer at the NYSE...
    And execute it on IDEAL for $0.01 or more LESS...
    Unethical but "legal" due to incomprehensible "Best Execution" regulations.

Anyone that thinks their broker is their "friend"...
    Needs a brain transplant.

#54     Oct 14, 2007
  5. sprstpd

sprstpd

I guess since you constantly bitch about IB that makes you an amateur? Otherwise, if you were a "pro" trader, you would be benefitting from IB in every possible way, right?

#55     Oct 14, 2007
  6. What is your problem?

You know that this place is populated by > 95% amateurs and wannabees...
    Who are then ** preyed upon and exploited ** by various elements of the Securities Industry.

Your silly post puts you squarely in that category of losers.

Trading is not a game for boys.

#56     Oct 14, 2007
  7. sprstpd

sprstpd

My problem is your idiotic posts. Some people actually like instant fills on the best bid/ask through IB. You might get price improvement on the NYSE, but then again they might just pull their bid/ask against you.

#57     Oct 14, 2007
  8. QuantPlus,

I've asked you many times, when you made such accusations, to back them up with specific data from a specific trade, showing that IB misrouted the order. I've seen such things in the past, but they were due to bugs and other flaws in IB software and routing logic, and they were almost always corrected as a result of my efforts to demonstrate them to IB. I really don't believe that these things are deliberate attempts by IB to profit at customer expense. I wish that you would give some specific data, so that we can work together with IB to improve its order routing. But every time I ask you to give specifics from a specific order, you just ignore my request. I think it is unfair to keep making these accusations, if you won't do your part to help demonstrate the need for specific changes and improvements to IB's routing logic.

#58     Oct 14, 2007
  9. vansmarket

vansmarket Guest

i'm guessing a majority of their clients aren't pros.

A pro to me is somebody that is making money or have consistent cashflow every month.

if you aren't making money and not getting consistent montlhy or even weekly cashflow then you aren't a pro....

#59     Oct 14, 2007
  10. #60     Oct 14, 2007