Did I expect George Bush to f - - - it up as badly as he did?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ARogueTrader, Dec 6, 2003.

1. its very simple, really:

a) innocent people die in the US
    b) innocent people die in foreign countries
    c) judges and lawyers are liberals, and minorities are poor
    d) therefore, (b) is good

if this doesn't make sense yet, cut back on the brie and tune into rush more often.

#31     Dec 8, 2003
  2. This is getting funnier by the post.ahahahahaha

Now I'm going to use your thinking and your logic. The spineless democrats are not in charge. So PEASE answer me, why don't the bumya and neonazi cabal spend $$$$ <as YOU state on education etc>?????

Instead they piss billions on a fraud for war?????:confused:

Where are we at now?? 200 billion plus our dead plus theirs?:eek:

Yet INSTEAD OF TAKING RESPONSIBILITY, you and your fucked up logic and bullshit cronies, blame anyone and everyone else besides the ones responsible for this whole mess

shhheeesshhh man are you a complete moron or what?:eek: :confused: Take yer pill like a man. We all do...

:D :D :D

#32     Dec 8, 2003
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

no its not that simple......

Innocent people die in USA ( 400 million population ) not to mention most are not innocent deaths they are drug and gang related ....in Iraq there are 200k soldiers ( total population of soldiers more or less ) in direct danger and being targeted.....

once again i ask and hopefully this time you will answer..this goes to Bobcathy also....

How the F@@K can you compare????

#33     Dec 8, 2003
  4. Pabst

Pabst

From another thread.

#34     Dec 8, 2003
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

"PERHAPS"..... are you freaken serious..."perhaps"...In iraq these young men are actual targets not a freaken random numbers ....cmon....and you know as well as i do, most of those murders ( a big percentage) are not innocent in nature.....

dont be a hater just cuz i beat you this weekkkkkkk,,,,,,yeah baby.....

#35     Dec 8, 2003

6. To put this in respective.

Over 85,000 die each year in US due to alcohol other drag related crimes.

WHY DON'T YOU jot down the 9/11- 2800 dead as minor statistic and leave the fucking world alone, ours and theirs?:confused:

Remember!!!!! these 450 dead soldiers and thousands that have been mutilated, WERE ORDERED to go there, ON FALSE pretenses. IT WAS NO fucking accident that they were told to go die. Yet you sit here, behind your puter saying it's ok, only a normal statistic, they would have died anyway. shhhhheeeeeeeeeshh

What's the matter with you people?

:p :)

#36     Dec 8, 2003
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

Exactly... the sad part is they know they're satistics are offffffff....

HOW CAN YOU COMPARE I ASK???????????????????

#37     Dec 8, 2003
  8. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I am at a loss....is this a good or bad thing?

#38     Dec 8, 2003
  9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

OK, forget the USA.
    How about the thousands of Iraqis who died.
    Who cares about them?

#39     Dec 8, 2003
  10. there's no comparison because the soldiers are getting paid to die for the glory of the empire. and so what if the blood of the commoners is spilled?

as perle and wolfowitz proclaimed, that is a small price to pay to rid the world of the scourge of Rape Rooms (tm) and balsa-wood intercontinental biotoxin delivery systems.

#40     Dec 8, 2003