Did God Create Science?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 2cents, May 14, 2007.

Did God create Science?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Maybe, what do i know...

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  4. I don't want to think about it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. No

2. sounds like a lot of "ifs" mate...

3. and your answer is?

4. i suppose some would argue that "It" wasn't fully in control etc but i am not one of those... but then if we follow your line of reasoning he would have created Darwinism etc right? and randomness etc, right?

or did that just slip thru the cracks as it were... what do u reckon?

5. You are right.

Jesus

6. thank u my friend... often times in style as in other things we are like both sides of a moebius string, but not this time, and that is good

7. It's simple. Our Father created neither science, nor people/"man". But the Holy Spirit will use what the Son has made to save him from himself. "Man" is the self-destruction of the mind of the Son. Man emerged in the mind of the Son when an untrue thought was considered seriously. This includes all time/space/form. These are symptoms. Man is literally a belief...and belief itself is a symptom.

Science assesses the damage, and very poorly at that. It is not for repairing the damage. It can be used to improve conditions in hell, giving the mind enough peace to assess its condition accurately so that it can change. Changing your mind does more for your conditions and experiences than anything else. So I say, seek not to change the world, but seek to change your mind about it.

Jesus

8. God is not a personal god as Western civilizations like to think of.
    It is not a nanny nor a jealous old man with beard. God created nothing and listens to no prayers or pleas.
    God is a transcendental principle - it is infinity, so far removed from man's understanding that it is unspeakable and unthinkable with feeble human mind.

9. stu

stu

Right, God is just a meaningless concept then, like an non existent transcendental spike on the chart of eternity. woo dude..

10. pattersb

pattersb Guest

Science is a tool created by man to prove the divinity of the world ...

Some see it as a tool to disprove that divinity. What a wretched life that must be.

#10     May 14, 2007